Beckhams #8 David's always cheating on his missis So proud of the kids.. kisses x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the title. Been creeped our by David's creepy Granda hair when he is in the kitchen. He looks like he has just woken up from a nap.
---
Screenshot_20231014_081419_Chrome.jpg

She must have found him out by the bins and is picking bits of old toast from his hair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
In light of current events I wonder if David regrets his Qatar deal? It’s a 10 year deal promoting Qatar. After Charles, William’s & Kate’s recent statements about Hamas I think his knighthood is fully up the swanny.

I mean how can he receive a knighthood when he’s accepted money from a country who praised Hamas. He was so badly advised on that deal.

Reactions: 47
Just finished this documentary and what was meant to be a nice ending showing him training his son just cemented the fact he’s an egotistical hole. What a narcissist making it all about him and reminding him how he was better than he will ever be under the guise of banter. I guess he learned it from his hole father.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Apologies if this has been posted already….does anybody have the links to the original interviews with the nanny, Rebecca Loos and Danielle Heath?

Reactions: 11
Just finished this documentary and what was meant to be a nice ending showing him training his son just cemented the fact he’s an egotistical hole. What a narcissist making it all about him and reminding him how he was better than he will ever be under the guise of banter. I guess he learned it from his hole father.
I was thinking of that too... how ironic that his own dad made him feel like he was never good enough and then he says that stuff to Romeo

Reactions: 33
Ted Beckham is an utter twit and I think that shone out through the documentary and history tends to repeat, I found him a bully tbh. I have had work dealings over the years with his new wife and met him briefly at functions. The pair of them are unbearable, she wouldn’t of looked twice at him if it wasn’t for his surname.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Love the title. Been creeped our by David's creepy Granda hair when he is in the kitchen. He looks like he has just woken up from a nap.
---
View attachment 2509412

She must have found him out by the bins and is picking bits of old toast from his hair.
I think his hair like this on film is proof their marriage isn't what it was at the start. She's definitely not doing his hair anymore.
"Yes David it looks good"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think YouTube served me up this after watching a Beckham clip earlier in the week, as he's on the doc the most after the Beckham's not totally offtopic!

But this is the funniest thing I've heard all week, it's probably some smart reverences that are lost on me. The way he keeps his composure while obviously winding him up and Nevil believes he has the upper hand 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Early thread suggestion:

I’m bikey David ‘golden balls’ Beckham
Just as well I didn’t conceive my child in Peckham 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dunno if I have posted this but here goes
David Beckham was at the Qatar Grand Prix at the weekend. His appetite for shisha is very impressive, according to local restaurant workers. (Wouldn’t be the first ex-Prem player to get through multiple hookahs of a night…)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ted Beckham is an utter twit and I think that shone out through the documentary and history tends to repeat, I found him a bully tbh. I have had work dealings over the years with his new wife and met him briefly at functions. The pair of them are unbearable, she wouldn’t of looked twice at him if it wasn’t for his surname.
Have you seem Ted Beckham's wifes outfit at Brooklyns multi million pound wedding? Cheap and nasty, bra straps and spanx pants showing at the back. Bright red with sunburn. I was speechless with embarrassment for them. What utter chavs!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Have you seem Ted Beckham's wifes outfit at Brooklyns multi million pound wedding? Cheap and nasty, bra straps and spanx pants showing at the back. Bright red with sunburn. I was speechless with embarrassment for them. What utter chavs!
And the bag 😳
Funny thing is she has a good bod for a woman of her age and could have looked great in something a bit more structured and that actually fit her.
Her hair is an absolute mess too - it looks cheaply dyed, badly cut and was clearly just thrown up in a casual style for the day - the whole thing reeks of lack of effort and was quite disrespectful to the couple getting married (even if they are twats)

Reactions: 22
“a good bod for a woman of her age”

duck off with this casual misogyny
I think she does have a good body for a woman of her age! If I saw a 20 year old with her body type I wouldn't think twice about it, but as a lady presumably in her sixties or older she looks like she's in great shape and could accentuate that if she was so inclined.
If thinking that makes me a misogynist, ok 🤷‍♀️
---
Also wanted to add, I absolutely would notice if a man was in particularly good knick for his age and if the circumstances were right I'd compliment him on it.
Gendered ageism indeed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Early thread suggestion:

I’m bikey David ‘golden balls’ Beckham
Just as well I didn’t conceive my child in Peckham 😂
Jumping on this

Cruz, Romeo and good old Brook
Get your kids out our face, we don't give a f...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.