Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t understand why they need so much press attention, they’re worth millions so why the need for constant plugging, social media posts and set up pap shots? If I was in their lucky position I’d be invisible in the media, just living my own sweet high life. Just strange how they’re addicted to PR and exposure and push their kids into it up. And now the reality TV show. Don’t they value Privacy?
Personally I think David wrecked his body with those tattoos, he looks like a ex convict.

Reactions: 19
Makes sense that she has a high end Reebok chav collection

Reactions: 4
The odd tattoo but bloody hell, there’s barely any skin left and now Dorklyn has followed his dad, only his looked etched on with a Berol

Reactions: 15
Brooklyn has a whole row of tattoos down his arm: my life, my love, my truth, my breath, my reason, my beauty, my precious. I couldn’t figure out why, and then it struck me. When he is hugging her, he can whisper one or two of those to her by reading it, cos he can’t remember.. She, of course, will never know this, cos she is too busy looking into the mirror!

Reactions: 25
My precious... inspired by Gollum??

Reactions: 10
Apparently the note says ‘look at me if you’re anxious’ - well if you’re on the back of someone’s neck how are they supposed to look at it ? That is beyond dumb.

Reactions: 12
He’s an imbecile - a spoilt stupid imbecile.
He comes across as being very needy to the point of appearing to be obsessed. He smothers her with adoration. Not a comfortable thought. How will he cope when they break up?

Reactions: 14
I always had the impression that Vicky smothered Brooklyn - she is always very clingy with him in pictures, and this has translated to him being OTT in relationships. Goodness me, those tattoos are utterly heinous; money sure cannot buy you class or intelligence.

Reactions: 11
This is the latest Tattoo, his 5th in tribute to a possible future wife, don't know what planet he is on but he will look an utter idiot when the relationship fails. I can't understand this tattoo shit, why??

Reactions: 9
This is the latest Tattoo, his 5th in tribute to a possible future wife, don't know what planet he is on but he will look an utter idiot when the relationship fails. I can't understand this tattoo shit, why??

It is a note that Nicola gave him!. Absolutely nothing is private.

Reactions: 10
They have the most bizarre relationship. Definitely won't last. They don't seem to have anything in common. I just don't get it.

Reactions: 13
They have the most bizarre relationship. Definitely won't last. They don't seem to have anything in common. I just don't get it.
I don't get it either but his parents are keen on the relationship because of HER parents, connections to a huge wallet.

Reactions: 13

There's plenty of room underneath for the divorce papers from his then ex wifey.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.