Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cotedazur

Thanks for making the thread. I’ve followed her since about 2012 and I don’t think she’s ever worked in that time. She was in a tiny bedsit looking flat before moving in with Warren (straight after she met him). I used to applaud her for keeping her teenage daughter off social media but I now think it’s more that her and Warren just live their life as if they don’t have kids 😂

Reactions: 6

d0llhouse

I remember her working for a concierge company in her early blogging days - hardly FTSE 100. If she'd had an amazing job, she'd probably be less averse to the idea of working.

I think we're giving Mich too much credit with the idea that she dates 'rich' men. I'm in a similar age group and I'd consider both of their boyfriends to be simply 'gainfully employed'. Nothing wrong with that, but being flashy with luxury labels really doesn't make someone rich - those are trinkets (in comparison to properties, investments, trusts etc.)

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I hate influencers, she was in selfridges not lpng ago and showed myra swimwear sayinf she wanted it, guess who got it gifted today!? When they mention products they have finished or want its not for their follpwers its for the PR to send them it
It's even more crazy since she isn't really an influencer anymore IMO. She no longer creates content for her audience, or recommends stuff to us.
So not sure why she deserves gifts, as I can't imagine she'd be making the products more popular. She doesn't really try.

d0llhouse

She has odd body proportions, particularly in person. Nothing wrong with that given she's a regular mid-30s mother - but why try so hard to present yourself like some type of generic IG baddie? It's almost 2022, just be yourself! That whole contrived social media persona is so PLAYED OUT.

• Heart

snoopyboop

She claims not to not care about haters, but she sure spends a lot of time and energy on them.

• Haha

Hasanah123

VIP Member
I qas going to say the same. Its like this is her first boyfriend!!! So cringe at her big age, my man this and my man that, okay sis, we all know youve got a man like millions of other women....

Her man aint even proposed yet and its all my man this and that, claiming him the way she does is very desperate

Her and Tia Ward are the same, all about man man man

Elouise92

Okay, I’m glad there’s a safe space here because I need to rant. The thing that irks me the most about her is she’s so unnecessarily bitchy.

Attitude
I’ve been following her for a while bc I liked her content but saw her do a live during lock down and she had the biggest poll up her own ass talking about her daily make up routine and lapping up the comments only when someone complimented her. I then saw someone say that her audio had cut out and she fully attacked them like ‘well if you don’t like my page get off’ completely misreading what they were saying until someone clarified. She was annoyingly flirty and giggly with her BFs friend Chiefa (the jeweller) on the live which was soooo jarring mostly because her personality switched. Perhaps it’s because he’s a somebody in her eyes bc he makes jewelry for celebs. She’s just rude and stuck up. Her boyfriend actually seems like a lovely person so I have no idea why he’s even with her.

Social Media Content
She recommends some decent stuff but even then she’s like ‘guys you know I’m the best at recommendations’. Bitch you post once a month of useful content if that and the rest is you at the gym hating life, moaning that you’re tired and then your man. It’s fucking boring. She lives a life most people would dream of just be grateful!! Ofc we can have off days but come on babe, read the room.

She literally gives the impression that she’s the next best thing to sliced bread and then proceeds to take a long ass social media break, only to post thanking people for their concern and/ or ‘team come through!’ When she finally posts something in line with her original influencer brand. It’s just odd to me. Maybe she’s nice IRL but online she gives the impression of an awful person who wouldn’t be kind to anyone unless they could do something for her to blow her profile up. Ugh and then talking about how ‘men are mad’ and how she feels sorry for girls who are dating rn knowing full well she’s got a man of her own who clearly treats her well. Like what point are you trying to make? You’re clearly in a position of privilege so it comes across like she’s looking down on others and I really don’t like that.

Race
I swear the only time she pays homage to her heritage is when her man buys her a fucking Jamaican patty or plantain like are you actually for real?! It’s rare for her to even speak about her race unless she’s giving a bitchy comment about her hair being naturally curly but then has the audacity to post things like ‘that’s too ghetto’. When shes clearly come from there. There’s nothing wrong with that just be kind and respectful, not like you’re a cut above anyone else because you’ve become financially successful, have a man and moved out of your area. Finally, her BF constantly posting about DSS (dark skin society) with Buck and Daniel Kaluuya, is problematic because I can’t see you uplifting dark skin women while prancing around with your woman who barely acknowledges this part of her race and quite frankly has a privilege in the fact she is white passing. I’m all for mixed relationships but this one really had me pressed. Rant over.
Very much agree with all of this - she’s always rubbed me up the wrong way. Awful attitude and does absolutely fuck all. How do people like this get away with calling themselves entrepreneurs?

snoopyboop

She had some of it before Warren came along though. I wondered if her daughters father was someone who had £££. I can’t believe you make Range Rover and Chanel money from IG posts alone (with under 100k followers). She doesn’t blog anymore or YouTube. It’s a mystery to me 😆

Hasanah123

VIP Member
I hate influencers, she was in selfridges not lpng ago and showed myra swimwear sayinf she wanted it, guess who got it gifted today!? When they mention products they have finished or want its not for their follpwers its for the PR to send them it

controlledrage

Still don't understand this woman. They've extended their holiday twice, but don't they both have kids at home???

Also feel like she very rarely shows herself shopping/unboxing the luxury goods. Beginning to feel like she's another AliExpress shopper and those bags ain't legit.

Reactions: 5

Elouise92

Thing is, there might be a perfectly good reason why she’s using Warren’s surname (doesn’t want her ex tracking her down?) but we’ll never know cos she’s so stush and ‘my business is my business’ about everything.

Also, does anyone remember not long before Warren uploading an Instagram story saying something like ‘wishing I had a man to give me a good dicking down, is that too much to ask’. First of all - erm, second of all - surely her daughter would’ve seen that?!

• Wow
  • Sick

Hasanah123

VIP Member
She spends her whole day just eyeing herself up looking awkwardly at the camera

Anyone that does this I feel sorry for, no wonder people have issues when they keep staring at themselves all day

Attachments