Beauts #2 All welcome, bring a fatchers & 3 triple cheeseburgers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is diarrhoea a fairly new symptom of covid along with a runny nose been over a year since I've had it last and dont remember having this last time just coughed couldn't taste or smell 😂

Is diarrhoea a fairly new symptom of covid along with a runny nose been over a year since I've had it last and dont remember having this last time just coughed couldn't taste or smell 😂
Funny you say that my kids all have had diarrhoea the past week or so.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I know Mods hate it and I feel like I’ve actually made friends here but I have to have some time off I am not dealing well with tit and I can’t watch these cunts any longer. I’ll be back, I don’t even know why I’m writing this because hey I’m not even that important but I just can’t anymore
You are important here and you important to the world Mya x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know Mods hate it and I feel like I’ve actually made friends here but I have to have some time off I am not dealing well with tit and I can’t watch these cunts any longer. I’ll be back, I don’t even know why I’m writing this because hey I’m not even that important but I just can’t anymore
I know everyone else has already said it, but you are important to us!! Take all the time you need and when you are ready we will be here ❤

• Heart
Getting married just as we will go into a new beauts threads. I see you @pommynoir . Joking have the best day ever beaut. ❤

• Heart
So the guy who does our rotas/hours dosent like cheese or greggs and i dont think i want him sending me my rotas no more 😂

• Haha
Thank you all for the well wishes I had the most amazing day, wish I could show you some pictures!!! I have also found out I’m a really ugly cryer 😂😂😂
Just taking a min to breathe here before day two starts so thought I’d catch up with use all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry way off topic beauts but I see loads of you beauts are on the bradders threads, I lurk 👀 on there because I cant keep up with him , Its so confusing with vicky, jess and becky, Id be asking too many questions and pissing everyone off so il lurk a bit longer. He’s disgusting though beauts WTF do these girls see in him and how the duck do you keep up with him, he goes around all three of them? So is beckys kid not his? he has one with Vicky I know that and none will jess? anyone care to answer? probably not 😂 @Lucyxxxx @pommynoir @Stripper Vicar @Frankysaysrelax

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure how he found Becky but from what i remember they went to Dubai within a week of knowing each other
he left her at the hotel while going on a boat trip with a bunch of hookers
they had a huge row over insta, made up
Becky was taunting Vick while she was pregnant
Brad briefly went back to Vick then back to Becky then off to some other hoe

Anyone care to tell the next part?

• Wow
I’m not sure how he found Becky but from what i remember they went to Dubai within a week of knowing each other

Then spaniel tits Yas came along. Then she went. Then Jess the chinsaw massacre came along. Then he went back to Vic, back to Jess and now with Vic. Is making 5 figures a month as a trader but strips at Bolton Mecca Bingo and does OF where he offers pegging content.

• Wow

oh yeah I remember reading he fucked off on Becky in Dubai and she threw his clothes and tit out the balcony but they made up? is he Beckys kid dad?

Then spaniel tits Yas came along. Then she went. Then Jess the chinsaw massacre came along. Then he went back to Vic, back to Jess and now with Vic. Is making 5 figures a month as a trader but strips at Bolton Mecca Bingo and does OF where he offers pegging content.
yas is the “MUA” with the spangled tits, she tried to seduce brad back with a few posts.. dont think it worked , chainsaw massacre chin 🤣 dead! he was living in her mams house with her after he got “kidnapped” and broke his feet or something ridiculously crazy made up tit 🤣 so back with vicky after few weeks in jess’s mams house, and then went back to jess and she took him back 😳 and the latest is back with Jess doing OF in a hotel I see? duck me thats fucked up! Vicky was first on the scene though? but he fucked off with becky on her at the very start? Here’s what I can’t figure out, so has he two kids? one with Vicky (nearly sure im right on that one) but Becky kid, is that his? I might be ready to join beauts thanks for helping me out its just Becky kid that confuses me?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Becky got pregnant in Bali by an Indonesian soundcloud rapper. She came home for nhs care and hasn’t been back because she doesn’t want to get the covid vaccination. Although i don’t think you need it now?

Brad has another son but he’s not allowed to see him.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.