BBC Presenter scandal #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TL;DR

- Suspect still not named
- 4 people have come forward with experiences of the presenter in question. Messages are seedy but nothing illegal that we have seen.
- Woman only do anal for shoes and jewels and trinkets
- No ones children are fed
- we thought HE had deleted his tweets but he hadn’t

That’s as interesting as it gets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Here's that tweet that's been out there since last night. I don't know if it is true or not. Just posting for reference.

1689179233053.png

By way of a recap, nothing much has happened. But Jeremy Vine is determined to make himself The Main Character, with nonsense tales of his wife being scared for his life, and trying to prod the BBC Predator into revealing himself.

And it looked like our favourite newsreader had deleted all his tweets, but then it just seems to be a false alarm and Elon has fucked twitter up again.

We're all hoping for this on the 6pm news but I think we're going to be disappointed.
1689179547245.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Recap: We're no further forward, although some tattler might try a bit of bum fun this weekend to see what the fuss is about.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I cannot keep up with these threads 🤦🏼‍♀️
I've sent the husband out for wine and a vape, between refreshing here, being glued to the news and my mate asking me why they could name schofield but not hew, it's well needed!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can only imagine the places we will go on this thread. God speed everyone. Stay safe x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think this is going to die a death as it will be spun as "unwise but not illegal" and the persons right to privacy and protecting his mental health. Unless the Sun pull it out the bag tonight I think this will really slow.

Reactions: 21
Lads, I'm back from work and THIS TIME I went to M and S - wine, snacks AND dinner secured. I'm not making that mistake again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Right deep breath 🤧

……First of all are you ok? 🤗 We heard you’ve locked yourself in your bedroom. 😢😭😭 Do you have enough snacks, tissues, something to suck on 🍭 and someone making you cups of ☕?

We hope you’re listening in and want to reassure you your secret is safe with us (🤔 and possibly a few other million worldwide) that no one knows huw you are. We want you to know we have your back (well it’s more your nether regions 🍑 ) in fact it’s been copied and laminated by members of staff and turned into coasters, which will make nice secret Santa gifts, so that’s nice.😊

Apparently your mother said when you’re feeling better perhaps you could go to your favourite fish and chip shop together for a treat. Speak to you soon big boy 😉 ❤ 🙏 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Lads, I'm back from work and THIS TIME I went to M and S - wine, snacks AND dinner secured. I'm not making that mistake again.
I so badly want some M&S cocktail tins.

I think if the 6 o clock news has anything juicey I’m gonna go to M&S.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
HE Official claim counter: 04.

We are DESPERATELY needing new info now. We’re all loosing our bleeping minds.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Man, Joshua Rozenberg is really racking up the broadcast hours on all channels. He'll have enough for a nice holiday after this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.