BBC Presenter scandal #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you were...

same as last thread
Stop posting that pic.
Stop reporting anytime someone posts that pic.
Mods have PTSD from being forced to see it dozens of times a day.o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So now we're on victim 4 according to the sun's front page tomorrow. A 17 year old receiving flirty texts.....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Recap: it’s a shitshow. Multiple young people have come forward alleging some kind of relations with the presenter in question including one in lockdown for a cup of tea…The arse has been seen by all of us and our Nans. Legality vs morality debate rages on. We’ve all gone a bit nuts x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Strap the duck in boys. We’re in for a looooooong ride.

HE claim counter: 04.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Posted this in the last thread but don't want it to get missed. New post that HE liked on twitter (I've been checking quite frequently all day 😂)
Screenshot_20230711-215637.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
We all know Huw it is but I wasn’t sure if I could get away with putting it in a title 😬

edit - if we are allowed, could mods amend the title with the most popular?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I love that the presenter and his lawyer are airing BBC news who likely happen to be his co-workers

Reactions: 9
So that's 4 victims now - the original one, the guy regarding abusive messages, the lockdown guy and now a 17 year old he was flirting with....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
It's bloody hilarious watching presenters when the name is also a very common word they have to say multiple times

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.