BBC Presenter Scandal #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re flying through these threads and with more allegations coming out, there’s no slowing down.

There’s still no confirmation of huw the BBC presenter is, but everyone knows and everyone has seen his bum. Including the pensioners at the pub and the bingo!

Full steam ahead…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Currently waiting on that official announcement so I can stop playing “Who Could it Be Now” by Men at Work on a constant f-cking loop

• Haha
Reactions: 25
my comment in regard to the possible second complainant on Sunday (100% speculation of course):

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Usually avoid watching the News like the plague bc it’s just depressing but ffs will have to have 6 o’clock news on for the second night in a row…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think they can take a break for a few days with the reporting and give us all a break?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s a dirty plate on my bed.

My 4 year old is fending for herself.

I don’t know if I even have a husband anymore

I can smell cat pee

I don’t know if it’s night or day

All I know is tattle

#blessed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 204
Right lads, I don't want to see anyone's bare arse cheeks in this thread.

Unless new bare arse cheeks emerge, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
The Sun should just release the evidence they’ve (most likely) they’ve been given

Reactions: 14
Someone was talking about wealthier people indulging in risky behaviours when that submersible imploded.

General agreement was that the more money you have, the more you feel 'insulated' from consequences, so you never think bad things will happen, or you can buy your way out of it - interesting theory.
That’s very interesting, and probably very true.

My mind alluded to boredom as well.
I’m honestly not saying famous people have no worries, but I do wonder if they have a lifestyle that gives more freedom eg cleaners, eating out etc etc and people pandering to them, do they just get a bit bored and need a thrill?

I’m of course in no way saying boredom is an excuse for any sexual wrongness btw so no one please think that!

Just more general need for a thrill, a bit of adrenaline.
I always think of famous people being surrounded by ‘yes men’ and how utterly boring it must be.

Definitely agree on them feeling more insulated, or invincible.
Whenever I see stuff like this come out I feel very grateful for having a nice, normal and enjoyable life 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Agreed. The bottom line is, although we’ve all had a good crack at guessing whom it is, it’s still very cheeky of us to throw names out there with gay abandon. All we should care about is the bare truth. After all, I don’t think anyone here can be arsed with legal cases.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
The Sun should just release the evidence they’ve (most likely) they’ve been given
They'll be sitting on it just now, this story has rumbled on without their input - more people might come forward and then they can have days of 'told you he was a perv BBC IN CRISIS" headlines.

The Beeb must be kicking themselves that today their annual report was published and showed that Huw Edwards got a great big payrise 🤣

Apparently Victoria Derbyshire said his name on Newsnight last night be accident - did anyone see that?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

you don't think he ever dresses in women's underwear do you? I really hope not. I don't want to see that... I am fearing this

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’ve been away all day, and missed loads.

HE still hasn’t been discounted, but neither has one other, and I’ve been personally victimised by him, I’m looking at you Fireman Sam.

• Haha
  • Wow
If they could they probably would have done. If the evidence was taken by the parents then it isn’t their property (bank statements any screenshots etc) and therefore the sun can’t publish it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.