BBC Presenter Scandal #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Mod edit do not share this pic again and do not report if it is shared again! Mods don't want to constantly see it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 78
I can’t keep up.

In the words of Rolf Harris…. do we know who it is yet?!

(Thanks for starting the new thread).

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can I be first to say that we have all seen way too much of THAT PHOTO already. Please desist, folks.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t even know where to begin with a recap

TLDR - it’s all gone Pete Tong

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Cancel the BBC licence fee 🪧
The staff know full well who the presenter is

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Carole Malone saying everyone in the media knows the name and then Mark Dolan saying ‘EVERYONE WITH ACCESS TO TWITTER KNOWS’!!! Defo a very strong hint to HEo_O

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Well done to the panellist for telling Mark Dolan he was absolutely wrong to say the accused should be named

• Sad
Reactions: 17
On GB news they as good as said, they said everyone in the media knows, then the presenter said everyone with access to Twitter knows... Then he backtracked 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just a few thoughts:

- The Sun were careless at best and downright manipulative at worst by never acknowledging that the young person had contacted them to deny the illegality or inappropriateness of the relationship. What shoddy “journalism”.

- A man’s life and career has likely been ruined for no good reason.

- “It might not be illegal but he’s still a wrong-un!” - er… no. Nobody should lose their job or be publicly shamed because the conduct of their sex life doesn’t pass the “Sue from Stoke-on-Trent Morality Clause”.

- The conspiracies about a “pay out” to the young person are insane. Why would the BBC risk Savile 2.0? And, if this all happened online, the evidence would all be there in black and white for the police to investigate and even they think this is a waste of time.

- Given the circumstance and what we know, I think The BBC have handled this relatively well.

- The whole things is a shitshow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 149
Are we all ok? Have we burned our eyes with the bleach!

so to recap..
HUW JARSE has created havoc on this thread and others ..

the news at 6 wasTHE most watched programme today…

Fiona Bruce managed to get the news read and skipped home for a double G&T

TheSun has had to do a massive climb down now..

Potentially somewhere in the UK is a young Adult selling their peachy ass on OF and making a pretty penny

What a day…

• Haha
Reactions: 38
GB News is my new guilty pleasure at 9 o clock. Gutter trash television at its worst/best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.