Bayyleyisla #2 Bayley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I think he admitted it. Which one of the other accounts was him on tha SA account? 🤔. I was really interested in them stories aswell 🤬

Yes I think he admitted it. Which one of the other accounts was him on tha SA account? 🤔. I was really interested in them stories aswell 🤬
I need to stop being so taken in, genuinely thought it wasn't him!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I need to stop being so taken in, genuinely thought it wasn't him!
Same 🤣 in the Other Bayley threads there were a few accounts and it was obvious it was him but this ‘NotPWB’ actually pretended to be another SD and was giving his experience like ‘I’m not as rich as Paul, so whereas he can pay for luxury, I can only pay for so much. Whereas he stays in 5*, I stay in 4. Whereas Paul buys the most expensive wine on the list, I buy the average one’ THE NERVE 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same 🤣 in the Other Bayley threads there were a few accounts and it was obvious it was him but this ‘NotPWB’ actually pretended to be another SD and was giving his experience like ‘I’m not as rich as Paul, so whereas he can pay for luxury, I can only pay for so much. Whereas he stays in 5*, I stay in 4. Whereas Paul buys the most expensive wine on the list, I buy the average one’ THE NERVE 😂😂😂
The bigging himself up was the giveaway! Said he didn’t know the man but knew his every movement!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t follow Bayley on insta but has she offended anyone as she has lost followers 👀

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow Bayley on insta but has she offended anyone as she has lost followers 👀
The girls all unfollowed eachother, she was causing drama and bitching behind their backs / saying they took money from Paul on this thread to speak against her or in her words “sell stories on her” (to who? Idk). That’s all I know...
did she lose a substantial amount?

Reactions: 4
The mod note just said something along the lines of the thread was being closed because someone had created multiple accounts to ask them self questions 😂

That wasn’t us. We told you the tea, we told you all everything you wanted to know. Then Paul was contacted through insta. We didn’t need to create fake accounts, that looks like a FAT AND RAT job x

☕ 🫖

ENJOY X

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So why has Tex got all these Insta girls throwing themselves at him if he is just a skint “fat boy”(nickname) must be more to him? He’s living a young lads dream to be fair 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Bayley then asked if they could go into a paid relationship, which would be Exclusive in her side. He agreed.

So Paul could have his cake and eat it whilst seeing other women yet Bayley had to remain exclusive? Just shows that the guy thinks he has the power because of his wallet, its obvious that Paul has written that reddit post.

Coco is stunning but tex, come on girl!!!

Reactions: 7
That wasn’t us. We told you the tea, we told you all everything you wanted to know. Then Paul was contacted through insta. We didn’t need to create fake accounts, that looks like a FAT AND RAT job x

☕ 🫖

ENJOY X
MORREEEEEEEEE

Reactions: 1
So basically Paul is paying everyone, including Tex’s mates for info. Weird.

..... but also it’s very easy to create fake WhatsApp chat.

Reactions: 19
So I'm reading that tea and I'm just wondering a couple of things mainly... what is Paul going/trying to gain out of this? Bayley is a good looking girl and is tbh in her prime so I dont see any signs of her slowing down the lifestyle. She may have had a tit time with the John bloke but I can see her making money and being able to save again.

Paul is obviously wounded by the exclusive agreement not going his way, suck it up big balls, you wanted her to yourself but pumping other lassies well what did you expect really?

To me it looks like he's trying to ruin/expose her but I honestly can't see that happening, we're just enjoying the tea and Bayley is living it up in Dubai, Paul is sitting on his computer on multiple accounts trying his best to call her out but honestly Paul who is the winner here it ain't you pal! she may have lost a lottery ticket with Paul and his 'exclusive arrangements' but i don't doubt the world and his man will be her oyster.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So basically Paul is paying everyone, including Tex’s mates for info. Weird.

..... but also it’s very easy to create fake WhatsApp chat.
Yes it VERY weird obsessional behaviour....imagine being of that age, sitting at home alone in the uk, manically obsessing over what kids in their early twenties are doing in Dubai...

Other than that, nothing new here, same tit, different day 🥱

Reactions: 16
Yes it VERY weird obsessional behaviour....imagine being of that age, sitting at home alone in the uk, manically obsessing over what kids in their early twenties are doing in Dubai...

Other than that, nothing new here, same tit, different day 🥱
Exactly it’s not new tea. It’s just apparent receipts and additional info on the previous.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.