Bayyleyisla #2 Bayley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope he doesn’t get this thread shut down. He did this last time. Tea brewing and then served it more like a cup of cold sick.....keep the thread alive pls not get it locked and us all in tattle jail ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There was going to be so much tea poured this week but someone has managed to re-ban Paul.

I was sat next to Paul watching the tea brew for you all on his computer screen for you over the weekend. Let me know if you’d like the tea or not. It’s rather strong 💋
You weren’t kidding about the strong tea... only it’s now stewed and cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣👏🏻👏🏻🤣👏🏻 I love this thread when it gets going! I was so excited again when I saw a new one! I’ve started doing thumb exercises in preparation 👍 🏃‍♀️ 🏋️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen there was a seeking arrangement thread created and I’m crying at the mods reason for closing it 😂 Just can’t help himself can he ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen there was a seeking arrangement thread created and I’m crying at the mods reason for closing it 😂 Just can’t help himself can he ffs
For fucks sake.......what’s he done now!
This just proper made me laugh.......he’s like Gordon the fuckin gofer popping up all over the sho!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For fucks sake.......what’s he done now!
This just proper made me laugh.......he’s like Gordon the fuckin gofer popping up all over the sho!
The mod note just said something along the lines of the thread was being closed because someone had created multiple accounts to ask them self questions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
NotPBW was banned assuming its was Paul asking himself questions on the Seeking Arrangements thread on his multiple accounts

Reactions: 7
Hahahahahah is he for real?!? I don’t think he dare come on here now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.