Bayyleyisla #2 Bayley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t follow her gal pals che and leonie no more. Would love to know what happened!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t follow her gal pals che and leonie no more. Would love to know what happened!
and she deactivated her Insta whilst threads on here were in full swing. So my theory is.... Che and Leonie were contributing to her tattle threads and she found out! 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 24
There was going to be so much tea poured this week but someone has managed to re-ban Paul.

I was sat next to Paul watching the tea brew for you all on his computer screen for you over the weekend. Let me know if you’d like the tea or not. It’s rather strong 💋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
There was going to be so much tea poured this week but someone has managed to re-ban Paul.

I was sat next to Paul watching the tea brew for you all on his computer screen for you over the weekend. Let me know if you’d like the tea or not. It’s rather strong 💋
BRING ON THE TEA!!!! ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Not this wild ride again!!

I'd still like the tea tho😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lmaooooooooooo gunit is back in full swing, there’s just no stopping. I’ve popped the kettle on, how many sugars do you all take?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Yes keep it coming!

Reactions: 3
Yes but don’t take it too far like Paul did in his past with his multiple accounts on the old threads

Reactions: 5
i
@tonysamy coo-eee we’re back 👋🏻
“Last seen Feb 8th” 🤯 doesn’t look good.

and she deactivated her Insta whilst threads on here were in full swing. So my theory is.... Che and Leonie were contributing to her tattle threads and she found out! 🕵🏻‍♀️
I think she was starting drama with Lauren and chey, che and co.
Im surprised she hasn’t called their parents too like she did with the other girl 🤒

Reactions: 8
“Last seen Feb 8th” 🤯 doesn’t look good.

I think she was starting drama with Lauren and chey, che and co.
Im surprised she hasn’t called their parents too like she did with the other girl 🤒

Buggar, we might need a negotiater/mediator again 😱🤣🤣🤣.

can I have neat vodka please, I need stronger than tea 🤭

Reactions: 1
I’d never heard of Bayley until I read the Sallie Axl thread. I’m hooked and not even read her full threads 🤣🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.