Bayyleyisla #2 Bayley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophia used to be mates with Rendall coleby. She’s not 18, she is 20 I think. But yeah regardless still super young.

I suspected a while ago she was doing all that. She had been out with Bella fox etc and is always away and posting lavish stuff on her story. Bring more tea about Lord S👀

Reactions: 5
Sophia is a relatives friend I’ll have to do some digging 😍
I dabble in the circles in SW London so shouldn’t be hard 🤣

Reactions: 6
Well Paul better watch out, he’s all alone in that big house and if her Daddy finds out what he’s been upto with his daughter he’s gonna destroy him 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This thread is so juicy haha but I have no idea how half of these people are I need to do some research! 😭

Reactions: 3
Sophia used to be mates with Rendall coleby. She’s not 18, she is 20 I think. But yeah regardless still super young.

I suspected a while ago she was doing all that. She had been out with Bella fox etc and is always away and posting lavish stuff on her story. Bring more tea about Lord S👀
Is rendall a traveller too? They have the same look…

I never checked on here after I saw and I don’t think anyone has posted about AND I can’t remember exactly what day it was, just one day last week but Jadey had a selfie of her and Paul on her stories 😮 and I don’t know how long it stayed up for because I didn’t check back. I think I was pissed 🥴😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I never checked on here after I saw and I don’t think anyone has posted about AND I can’t remember exactly what day it was, just one day last week but Jadey had a selfie of her and Paul on her stories 😮 and I don’t know how long it stayed up for because I didn’t check back. I think I was pissed 🥴😂
I always found it interesting that he still had pictures up of her on his page and someone can probably correct me on this BUT I feel like the apartment she’s living in now is the one she was posting when she and he moved in together 🤔

Seems like Paul is up to his old tricks again. Does he have multiple sugar babies? Do they know about eachother?

I always found it interesting that he still had pictures up of her on his page and someone can probably correct me on this BUT I feel like the apartment she’s living in now is the one she was posting when she and he moved in together 🤔
Yeh it is. I remember I spotted the apartments before because I knew someone who lived there and just looked at some pics of apartments there and one of them has exactly the same bathroom as the one she’s posted on her story last night.

Reactions: 1
Don’t mean to be a buzz kill but their accounts are on private the last thread I was looking at got closed down cus everyone kept talking about private accounts !😳 I’m new to this so don’t no how it works but I’ve seen threads get closed down

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.