Bayyleyisla #2 Bayley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is around 29/30. I did see though she had done a kiss and tell before on a guy who was on the apprentice years ago
Wow she looks older!

I see she’s actually posted him now. Maybe that was finally written into the contract 😆

Reactions: 3
Currently stuck at home after being struck down with Covid (can’t believe how poorly I’ve been and I’m 2x💉) so lots of free time on my hands......... but what the feck have I just stumbled across?!? 🤣🤣🤣 Soooooo many questions 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
He's not in the marching powder game anymore, that was pre covid. He is not the type to succeed in the drug game, he strikes me as someone who isn't violent and territorial enough. Come on can you imagine Tex the kingpin of a drug gang who are peddling kilos each month?

From what I've been told is that he used to push powder on a street level in his hometown and made good money from that (~10k per month). Then when covid came scams went through the roof especially investment and loan scams. He was one of the first to act upon it and made a tit ton of money. He still does this and so much less headache and stress than driving around selling grams and eights of coke. In fact he doesn't even need to physically be in the UK to do this he can orchestrate everything from Dubai, Bali, Maldives or where ever the duck he is and the money will land into a drop account in the UK and they'll then send him back his cut. Some people that know him say you always see him with 2 phones on him. Now the earnings from this aren't monthly or weekly like drugs, you might make 200k from one scam and then you might not make anything for the next 3 months or so. But one things for sure he is making hundreds of thousands each year. I highly doubt he makes in excess of 1 million pounds.

So is he funding bayley, hell no. He's just a young lad doing his thing stacking up cash and flexing in his 20s. It's highly unlikely that he will get caught unless he gets greedy and starts making millions or gets sloppy. But one things for sure it won't last. With fraud methods always get "expired" as authorities and banks realise what's going on. He won't be flexing like this all the time. It will come to an end sooner or later.
This is the link between beth rawlings and bayley. Beth’s new baby daddy Sonny made all his money with these scams and starting working with Tex last year. Wouldnt be surpised if bayley wanted a taste of beth’s lifestyle so got them to link up!

Reactions: 5
This is the link between beth rawlings and bayley. Beth’s new baby daddy Sonny made all his money with these scams and starting working with Tex last year. Wouldnt be surpised if bayley wanted a taste of beth’s lifestyle so got them to link up!
I wondering about that Sonny. Got a lot of bust businesses under his name with zero assets. I could tell he didn’t really come from a wealthy background when she was doing a Q&A and someone asked if she was having a private birth and she said no because everyone had told them that it ‘wasn’t worth it’ 🙃

• Haha
I wondering about that Sonny. Got a lot of bust businesses under his name with zero assets. I could tell he didn’t really come from a wealthy background when she was doing a Q&A and someone asked if she was having a private birth and she said no because everyone had told them that it ‘wasn’t worth it’ 🙃
They make out they are so upper class but no details as to how they have money & brag as if it’s their first luxury thing. Would love to hear more about how the OP knows this all 👀

Reactions: 2
They make out they are so upper class but no details as to how they have money & brag as if it’s their first luxury thing. Would love to hear more about how the OP knows this all 👀
Yeh it’s really cringe. The 3D drawings that she put on her grid a little while ago for their ‘dream home’ was not what you get from an architect when you build a house it was like something done on an app! And sorry to be mean but have you seen the state of Beth’s teeth? I would be fixing them before I was buying Hermes.

• Haha
Yeh it’s really cringe. The 3D drawings that she put on her grid a little while ago for their ‘dream home’ was not what you get from an architect when you build a house it was like something done on an app! And sorry to be mean but have you seen the state of Beth’s teeth? I would be fixing them before I was buying Hermes.
I’m so curious how people pretend this lifestyle, either you’ve got it or you don’t. People who do have it aren’t desperate to prove it either.

Reactions: 2
Whats her insta?

Reactions: 1
She’s back. I wish she could have a thread, Bailey is boring now all she posts is food and Tex’s arm.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.