Bayyleyisla #2 Bayley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 756366
Right wtf is going on with these captions? ‘Only accepting blessings’. ‘Be someone’s reason to smile’. ‘Live a good story’. ‘People throw shade on what shines’.
is there like a website Instagrama’s go on to get this Shite?! “Hunquotes.com” 🤣
I was thinking the same thing she thinks she’s so spiritual with some of them it’s hilarious

3917EE40-D25B-409E-BFAB-6E580A7CA65E.png

She seems to have an awful habit of getting her jewelry stolen - first supposedly her Rolex, now her earrings

Reactions: 11
People shouldn’t steal stuff but equally you should look after your stuff especially if it’s valuable and lock it away.

Reactions: 4
Probably claims them on insurance or something. I don’t believe she has this much stuff stolen. You’d put them in a safe or something after experiencing it once.

Reactions: 8
Anyone know how she’s back in dubai despite breaking the law for prostitution? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone know how she’s back in dubai despite breaking the law for prostitution? 😂
Do we know that was actual facts? I can’t remember where it came from now.

….duck. I’ve looked back and was reminded that it was in The Daily Mail so it must have been true 😆🙄 it only says she was being investigated and according to her Nan she hadn’t been charged with anything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Not factual, but there was definitely some fire behind it.

Authorities turn a blind eye to most of it that goes on so she must’ve pissed off the wrong person or been doing a LOT of it to get investigated.

Also all of the below:
“On April 8, 2021, Dubai CID officers raided the Jacks and Jacob apartment after they had left for Bali. According to an eyewitness, Anthony Lloyd (26, a British citizen), four Dubai CID officers raided the exclusive apartment. No drugs were found, but over $54,000 in Arab Emirate Dirhams (the currency of the United Arab Emirates) was seized.

Jacks left his Mercedes in the parking lot. As pictured on her Instagram, Jacob took her collection of a dozen designer bags with her. Jacks and Jacob walked out of Dubai airport. The couple has now returned to London.

In a reported phone conversation, Jacks has said that he knew of the raid, and is never coming back to Dubai. This would also account for why AED 200,000 cash was left at the apartment, together with Jacks’ rental car.” - ein news

Why would you flee the country when you know you’re about to be raided so leave £40k in cash if you’re innocent against whatever evidence 🤣

Reactions: 3
It’s all weird. She’s definitely not back with Paul. On his Instagram he has a new girlfriend.

I don’t really buy the Dubai prosecution story, I think it was all some lies from someone 🤣

Reactions: 2
Not factual, but there was definitely some fire behind it.

Authorities turn a blind eye to most of it that goes on so she must’ve pissed off the wrong person or been doing a LOT of it to get investigated.

Also all of the below:
“On April 8, 2021, Dubai CID officers raided the Jacks and Jacob apartment after they had left for Bali. According to an eyewitness, Anthony Lloyd (26, a British citizen), four Dubai CID officers raided the exclusive apartment. No drugs were found, but over $54,000 in Arab Emirate Dirhams (the currency of the United Arab Emirates) was seized.

Jacks left his Mercedes in the parking lot. As pictured on her Instagram, Jacob took her collection of a dozen designer bags with her. Jacks and Jacob walked out of Dubai airport. The couple has now returned to London.

In a reported phone conversation, Jacks has said that he knew of the raid, and is never coming back to Dubai. This would also account for why AED 200,000 cash was left at the apartment, together with Jacks’ rental car.” - ein news

Why would you flee the country when you know you’re about to be raided so leave £40k in cash if you’re innocent against whatever evidence 🤣
So it’s all on Tex then really. And sure it was all Paul’s doing anyway 🙄

It’s all weird. She’s definitely not back with Paul. On his Instagram he has a new girlfriend.

I don’t really buy the Dubai prosecution story, I think it was all some lies from someone 🤣
What’s she like? I can’t remember his Instagram namesssss x200 now

Reactions: 1
Paul_tedlife 🤣
I’m crryyyyyying! She looks like a completely different person on her own Instagram to the pics his got on his 🤣 notice he is nowhere to be seen on hers as well. Hopefully she doesn’t piss him off…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m crryyyyyying! She looks like a completely different person on her own Instagram to the pics his got on his 🤣 notice he is nowhere to be seen on hers as well. Hopefully she doesn’t piss him off…
The pictures he’s posted with her and a car.. is that the same apartment block Bayleys living in? 🤣 has he moved her into bayleys old flat? 🤣

The pictures he’s posted with her and a car.. is that the same apartment block Bayleys living in? 🤣 has he moved her into bayleys old flat? 🤣
Oh god. It’s not the same block Bayley was living in most recently but those apartments she’s in front of with the car is just off Kensington High St so it may be the one Paul previously provided 🙃 Those apartments have a spa in, that girl has also pics there. Did Bayley ever put any similar pics?

Omg that’s the first time I’ve seen him. He is repulsive 😭

Reactions: 3
Omg that’s the first time I’ve seen him. He is repulsive 😭
He’s so gross! This teeth!!!! He looks like Ken Dodd! That poor girl looks so incredibly uncomfortable in every single picture with him. Like she knows she is in for a rough ride with him. He’ll probably go bat tit crazy on her like he did with Bayley. Also I’d be fewmin with him if I was her, he hasn’t airbrushed any pics 🤣 Also can we have a chat about what he wears on his feet? They are like the shoes my grandpa would wear in the nursing home as he could get them on and off his feet easier. Well done Bayley for getting rid of him. Looks like she has found a much better and nicer bloke to look after her now!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.