Bayyleyisla #2 Bayley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon she’s got a new SD then? Or Paul’s taken her back under some new contract…

Reactions: 4
I think she's a very silly girl if he is back. Surely no amount of handbags would make up for the drama he caused and encouraged?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I really don’t understand how she has all these men falling at her feet, it honestly baffles me she’s just a normal looking insta girl. I don’t look at her and think wow she’s stunning 🥲 but then again it is old ass men she’s sleeping with lool

Reactions: 3
I think she's a very silly girl if he is back. Surely no amount of handbags would make up for the drama he caused and encouraged?
I know right. We don’t know she’s back with him but how many sugar daddies are there willing to just drop 10K on a bag?

Reactions: 5
At the same time, not many gorgeous girls are willing to sleep with creepy older men! I had a nose around SA and am not surprised she’s getting offered a lot more than the girls on there

Reactions: 1
I wonder what’s happened with Tex? She’s still on his profile pic and she still follows his mum 😂

Wild. Especially since a Hermes bag can range anywhere from 40-500K
Those super high prices are usually resale prices, you can pay a big premium to not play the Hermès game.
It looks like she got that bag straight from boutique, so was probably 10-12k since it’s ostrich leather. Still a lot of money but about the same are 3 Cartier love bracelets and she’s got plenty of those haha

Could this be her new sugar daddy - he’s been mentioned another girls thread too (ReeRee_x_x)

@Mascaragirl said she googled him and he turned out to be a billionaire? Xx
56CD6493-83FD-4760-85FC-1657BBE2F721.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Caption on her latest post ‘always upgrading’ makes me think she’s got a new, richer one

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Those super high prices are usually resale prices, you can pay a big premium to not play the Hermès game.
It looks like she got that bag straight from boutique, so was probably 10-12k since it’s ostrich leather. Still a lot of money but about the same are 3 Cartier love bracelets and she’s got plenty of those haha

Could this be her new sugar daddy - he’s been mentioned another girls thread too (ReeRee_x_x)

@Mascaragirl said she googled him and he turned out to be a billionaire? Xx
View attachment 702111
Where is she finding these men😂👏🏼

Reactions: 5
She does make me laugh with all her manifesting and Crystal tit bless her.

(Said with sarcasm incase anyone was confused!)

She does make me laugh with all her manifesting and Crystal tit bless her.

(Said with sarcasm incase anyone was confused!)
tbh if she’s manifested a Hermes I might be up for giving it a try 🌚🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if Tex is inside? Bit weird she’s on his profile pics but she’s clearly got a SD on the go.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.