Bayley Isla/Ivy Jacob #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if one of my boyfriend’s friends had done that to one of my close friends they’d be uninvited and I’d expect my boyfriend to deal with it

Seems as if they both have a new sugar daddy taking them out and about 🫣 reminds me of when she did that with Millie Brignano and then even further back when she did it with that girl Ruby.

Reactions: 6
Anyone who’s got someone who genuinely loves and cares for them in their life wouldn’t allow someone to ruin their body like that, sad

Reactions: 3
She’s ‘back’ with chubby Tex - on the low though this time. It was never that serious as she always just uses him. He was stupid and still is but he’s got his lick back then (cheating with Ella and he was thrashing Bayley too in Whatsapp screenshots from previous threads). How he gets girls is mind boggling but that’s another story, hoe Bayley will get with anybody for money.

Anyway she’s wearing her AP watch again, got it back as it’s suddenly disappeared when they broke up last year lol and the highlights.. She’s got enough pictures of those roses but decided to put one ft. his name too.

The trauma impact and mental issues are showing, she’ll never be happy with herself and without even realising it, continue self destructing that body. The worst thing is believing it looks good, those grasshopper legs are bloody awful. Not sure if her birdbrain can even comprehend as she’s now into spirituality/manifesting that this is most likely her karma for doing others wrong.

*and no I’m not Paul but I like all tea so I don’t really mind him if he ever makes a comeback. This will always be one of the top threads and ngl everybody thirsty out here waiting for dirt to get aired again

bxivey_
IMG_5320.jpeg
IMG_5289.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This is a new low for her. Hope Millie is doing better, you can clearly see why she distanced herself from this mess of a person

Reactions: 4