Bayley Isla/Ivy Jacob #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t have shared it if she said “sorry, just in Primark” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone ever seen her out and about in Dubai or London?
I wish I did 😂 I’d love to see her in the flesh I’m always looking out and she’s been where I’ve been a couple of times on the same day but different times. She’s gone quiet again probably getting more surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For the love of god Paul needs to let it go! Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s stupid enough and desperate enough to keep taking her back and she needs the bank roll
---
S
I wish I did 😂 I’d love to see her in the flesh I’m always looking out and she’s been where I’ve been a couple of times on the same day but different times. She’s gone quiet again probably getting more surgery.
Same would love to and you can bet your bottom dollar I’d be taking pics asap Rocky for my tattle huns! I once saw Chloe khan walk past me on the JBR strip when I was at Starbucks but she walked past so quickly I couldn’t have a good mooch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed Paul is following her grandma so I’m wondering if they’re back together? 😂
I think he always was we noticed it before so probably just didn’t unfollow but wouldn’t surprise me if he did take her back and she don’t care about anything but the money duck that he tried to destroy her online

Reactions: 5
She looks so much older than she is.

The pic on the plane in the 2 piece is so cringe as if you sit on a plane like that even in your own area.

Reactions: 5
I wonder which weirdo funded the plane ticket.
I'll stick to economy thanks. Constantly trying to prove herself, doesn't seem happy at all.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think I’ll ever get over what she’s done to her body

IMG_0791.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11