Bayley Isla/Ivy Jacob #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4AD0BB29-465A-45E5-B487-537D69E66E56.png

Just shut up Bayley you’ve literally had your ribs removed to look like a demented freak

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Beth and Sonny's 'mansion'

Other that digging up the garden, they were always too busy cheating on each other to ever get planning permission in.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Beth and Sonny's 'mansion'

Other that digging up the garden, they were always too busy cheating on each other to ever get planning permission in.
All the way in Devon? Not much to brag about then I thought they were in Surrey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
1691882046306.png

Hmmm perhaps I shouldn't posted a link to it on rightmove.. I can't seem to delete or edit it that post anymore. Next time I'll just screenshot it and leave it for them to dox themselves!

Anyone got anything to share about Sonny if the police are looking at this thread? 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2376584

Hmmm perhaps I shouldn't posted a link to it on rightmove.. I can't seem to delete or edit it that post anymore. Next time I'll just screenshot it and leave it for them to dox themselves!

Anyone got anything to share about Sonny if the police are looking at this thread? 😅
Interesting that she’s stalking Bayleys thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Groups of men in cars or shady looking characters 🤣🤣🤣 duck off mannnn

She had the second baby then.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
correct me if im wrong but doesnt bayley have herpes or something, surely sleeping with men for money with that cant be good for business

Reactions: 1
correct me if im wrong but doesnt bayley have herpes or something, surely sleeping with men for money with that cant be good for business
Nasty rumour spread by a disgruntled client that fell madly in love with her and she didn’t reciprocate.

Reactions: 5
yeah Im sure it was confirmed and he who shall not be named said he couldn’t catch it because he has some immunity thing 😂😂 so outing her for that backfired

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yeah Im sure it was confirmed and he who shall not be named said he couldn’t catch it because he has some immunity thing 😂😂 so outing her for that backfired
Confirmed as in PBW fake documents and text transcripts?

Reactions: 2
There was the dr going over to Dubai that he spoke about that matched up with the ladies instagram being there at the time he said but she could have gone to see her for a million other illnesses

Reactions: 4