Bayley Isla/Ivy Jacob #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of her designer stuff is very questionable but this is 100% fake. The diamonds of the flap quilt are to match the diamond quilt below lol. Her ex fellas a fraud and will be telling her it’s the real deal

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Do that beth and sonny not have their own thread? I don’t see why Bayleys thread always gets updates about them.

Reactions: 5
Do that beth and sonny not have their own thread? I don’t see why Bayleys thread always gets updates about them.
To be fair they cross over as now they’re back friends, and have been friends, all Bayley is doing atm is posting her fake body 🤣

Reactions: 2
Bayley is dating Paul again & has a 79 yr old sugar daddy that bought her a place in Ibiza. One of the club owners from Ibiza

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Bayley is dating Paul again & has a 79 yr old sugar daddy that bought her a place in Ibiza. One of the club owners from Ibiza
omg new member hello. How do you know… can u give a clue of the sugar daddy club owner? And bought her an apartment in Ibiza? Wow

Reactions: 7
Omg. She’s seriously seeing PBW? She must be BROKEEEEEE. He proper fucked her over on these threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg. She’s seriously seeing PBW? She must be BROKEEEEEE. He proper fucked her over on these threads.
struggling to get clients… changed her whole body… looks like a mess and worse than before… didn’t get any new clients… so gone crying back to Paul lol

Reactions: 10
Fair play to her if she’s had a property bought for her in Ibiza in her name. But going back to Paul???!! Reeeeeaally?????? Her self worth must be in the gutter. I don’t care how much he’s offering.

Reactions: 16
Sorry but I’m just not buying that she’s gone back to Paul off the word of a new member with a few posts. Could literally just be that freak Paul again on yet another account

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but I’m just not buying that she’s gone back to Paul off the word of a new member with a few posts. Could literally just be that freak Paul again on yet another account
PBW Was in the same place, same club at the same time as she was…

dunno if property happeneds yet but she was braggin she was getting property 2 one of our Mutuals in Ibiza this week. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Wow
PBW Was in the same place, same club at the same time as she was…

dunno if property happeneds yet but she was braggin she was getting property 2 one of our Mutuals in Ibiza this week. 🤷🏾‍♀️
What club and when? This is wilddddd. To run back to Paul you seriously gotta have duck all to your name.

I wonder if that’s why she linked Olivia, she hooked the two back up.