Bayley Isla/Ivy Jacob #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it’s the same thing but my friend is an influencer with similar follower numbers and she posts just normal content …outfits , lifestyle . One day she randomly had a playboy link on her profile . She did a story about it and said playboy had approached her and it was similar to OF but playboys version where it’s linked to their site and a place where they could subscribe and talk to her.
If was only on her bio for a couple of weeks though then she never spoke about it again lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t know if it’s the same thing but my friend is an influencer with similar follower numbers and she posts just normal content …outfits , lifestyle . One day she randomly had a playboy link on her profile . She did a story about it and said playboy had approached her and it was similar to OF but playboys version where it’s linked to their site and a place where they could subscribe and talk to her.
If was only on her bio for a couple of weeks though then she never spoke about it again lol
Oooooh that’s interesting. I didn’t know they did something like that!

Reactions: 2
Oh my bad, yes it is! 🤣 didn’t she say her parents are dead (to her)?
Well her mum is actually dead

Yeh I don’t think the playboy thing will be anything major the magazine doesn’t even exist anymore

---
I think she said her dad is dead, mum is a drug addict and her grandma had to take custody of her
Her mum was a drug addict and died last year, I don’t think she’s ever mentioned her dad

Reactions: 4
Well her mum is actually dead

Yeh I don’t think the playboy thing will be anything major the magazine doesn’t even exist anymore

---

Her mum was a drug addict and died last year, I don’t think she’s ever mentioned her dad
You’re right! I just found the posts of when her mother died, I completely forgot

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Extremely weird to put mum I made it when she’s a dead druggy and it’s over Playboy acknowledging you

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope she doesn’t end up a sad washout like Sallie axl etc but it seems if these girls aren’t smart with the money they make in their younger lucrative days it becomes less flashy living the Insta dream to just more sad and frankly pathetic watching a 35+ year old cavorting around desperately trying to fit in with the young ones 😩

How old is bayley?

Reactions: 7
I hope she doesn’t end up a sad washout like Sallie axl etc but it seems if these girls aren’t smart with the money they make in their younger lucrative days it becomes less flashy living the Insta dream to just more sad and frankly pathetic watching a 35+ year old cavorting around desperately trying to fit in with the young ones 😩

How old is bayley?
I think she’s around 23?

Reactions: 1
She is still very young but if she’s smart now is this time she should be banking as much as she can. She will probably be hoping to just end up being a kept trophy wife though.

Reactions: 5