Bayley Isla/Ivy Jacob #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_7192.jpeg

Comment on Bayleys latest post…
I can’t tell if Olivia is calling her botched on purpose or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ORB must be huge in real life, not necessarily fat but maybe tall and wide and I think she tries to hide it by editing herself stupidly curvy on Instagram 🤣

So I guess Bayley is coming back to London or Olivia is going to Dubai on Monday then

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ORB must be huge in real life, not necessarily fat but maybe tall and wide and I think she tries to hide it by editing herself stupidly curvy on Instagram 🤣

So I guess Bayley is coming back to London or Olivia is going to Dubai on Monday then
Bayley is back in london she’s been posting back in london, in sexy fish etc. Wonder why she’s come back? Cilent?

Reactions: 5
She’s back in London for a week, trying to sell off a lot of designer shoes. It’s weird, it’s almost like her form of savings as all these men will be more willing to buy presents than give cash - so I feel like her selling her clothes/shoes is her way of trying to get some cash back

Reactions: 8
I truly hope these girls aren’t spending all the cash on designer items and just relying on the hope that they’ll be wifed up by some rich guy one day so they don’t need to save. Stupid investment unless it’s Hermes or Chanel bags you’ll never get back what you paid for a Louis Vuitton t shirt

Reactions: 3
I truly hope these girls aren’t spending all the cash on designer items and just relying on the hope that they’ll be wifed up by some rich guy one day so they don’t need to save. Stupid investment unless it’s Hermes or Chanel bags you’ll never get back what you paid for a Louis Vuitton t shirt
I don’t think she spends a lot of her money on the designer stuff - I think it’s what most men give to her alongside/instead of actual money without the receipts as “gifts” lol hence a lot of what she’s selling is basically new

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she still has a place in London or whether it’s all in a storage unit? Last summer I think it was she came back to her old flat that was paid for by Paul I believe?

Reactions: 2
Wonder if this will be the start of her European working girl summer

Reactions: 2