Bayley Isla/Ivy Jacob #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remeber her interview lol, followed her since. She looks happy and healthy now with her new fiance tbh

Reactions: 1
@Its_Me dont you think Beth is being really quiet on ig?
I have her stories on hide tbh so I only look at her when I feel like it or if she does a grid post because she gets on my nerves I did find it hilarious though that she didn’t tag where she was when she was in Lanzarote because it wasn’t Nobu Ibiza or the Plaza New York lol

Reactions: 3
Lol I didn’t see that!

Millie is on TikTok now as @camillarouge living in a very nice flat in Kensington with a Pomeranian

Reactions: 4
Millie is on TikTok now as @camillarouge living in a very nice flat in Kensington with a Pomeranian
Ooooh thanks! She’s live rn

Also, does Bayley have tiktok? I also can’t find her Instagram profile anymore

---

I’m dead at whoever was asking Millie if she knows Paul on her live

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why is she pretending to be this classy business woman she is a lot more classy looking than Bayley in fairness.

---

Ooooh thanks! She’s live rn

Also, does Bayley have tiktok? I also can’t find her Instagram profile anymore

---

I’m dead at whoever was asking Millie if she knows Paul on her live
Loool did she delete the comment

Why is she pretending to be this classy business woman she is a lot more classy looking than Bayley in fairness.

---

Loool did she delete the comment
Nope, she just ignored it I think. Someone asked about Bayley as well - she said they are still friends but on different paths atm