Bayley Isla/Ivy Jacob #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you fall out with someone living in another country? But I’d probably fall out with Beth too tbh 😏 Good spot though, and Bailey was commenting triple heart faces on her pics only last week.

She’s the peasant.
Very weird isn’t it 🤣

Wait why was Beth asking for Emirates flights to NY? I thought they must have been going from Dubai but unless she didn’t post anything looks like they went from UK. Joker.

Wait why was Beth asking for Emirates flights to NY? I thought they must have been going from Dubai but unless she didn’t post anything looks like they went from UK. Joker.
Just to brag I suppose, I want to know why Bayley unfollowed her 🤣

Reactions: 2
Has the sugar babies thread gone again? tag the sponsor are posting again asking if they should start exposing.

Reactions: 5
Yeh that one I did find it in the end but it’s not in my watch list for some reason

Are they back together though or just an arrangement? He’s been following her again a while! But 100%, perfect time of year to get back together 🤣

I think Paul was funding her US/Caribbean travels because there must have been a kick off over his dalliance with Bormiski. They both happened at the same time.

Reactions: 3
Aw paul why did you remove me as a follower and unfollow me 🥹🤣 looks like the arrangement with Jadey is definitely back on.

Also, remember Simeone Posetano? Her and Jadey are good friends and she did a sugar baby interview a few years ago 🤣

I also wanna see bayleys gifts

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Aw paul why did you remove me as a follower and unfollow me 🥹🤣 looks like the arrangement with Jadey is definitely back on.

Also, remember Simeone Posetano? Her and Jadey are good friends and she did a sugar baby interview a few years ago 🤣

Do you think he knows who you are🤣 why would he unfollow you so strange

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Gifts from who?