Bayley Isla/Ivy Jacob #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remeber her interview lol, followed her since. She looks happy and healthy now with her new fiance tbh

Reactions: 1
@Its_Me dont you think Beth is being really quiet on ig?
I have her stories on hide tbh so I only look at her when I feel like it or if she does a grid post because she gets on my nerves 😅 I did find it hilarious though that she didn’t tag where she was when she was in Lanzarote because it wasn’t Nobu Ibiza or the Plaza New York lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have her stories on hide tbh so I only look at her when I feel like it or if she does a grid post because she gets on my nerves 😅 I did find it hilarious though that she didn’t tag where she was when she was in Lanzarote because it wasn’t Nobu Ibiza or the Plaza New York lol
Lol I didn’t see that! 😅

Millie is on TikTok now as @camillarouge living in a very nice flat in Kensington with a Pomeranian

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Millie is on TikTok now as @camillarouge living in a very nice flat in Kensington with a Pomeranian
Ooooh thanks! She’s live rn

Also, does Bayley have tiktok? I also can’t find her Instagram profile anymore

---

I’m dead at whoever was asking Millie if she knows Paul on her live 👀🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is she pretending to be this classy business woman🤣 she is a lot more classy looking than Bayley in fairness.

---

Ooooh thanks! She’s live rn

Also, does Bayley have tiktok? I also can’t find her Instagram profile anymore

---

I’m dead at whoever was asking Millie if she knows Paul on her live 👀🤣
Loool did she delete the comment

Why is she pretending to be this classy business woman🤣 she is a lot more classy looking than Bayley in fairness.

---

Loool did she delete the comment
Nope, she just ignored it I think. Someone asked about Bayley as well - she said they are still friends but on different paths atm