Bayleaisla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bayley's Genital Herpes. Contracted it 23 March 2019, in Dubai. Had a bad attack of it in September 2020, in Dubai. Was at 5 Palms. Didn't dare go to a Dubai doctor. So got a UK doctor to fly to Dubai to treat her.
She never paid, of course, so now is in debt for this as well.
I'm just wondering why the millionaire ex wanted to be with her when there's all this dirt about her?

Reactions: 1
Bayley's Genital Herpes. Contracted it 23 March 2019, in Dubai. Had a bad attack of it in September 2020, in Dubai. Was at 5 Palms. Didn't dare go to a Dubai doctor. So got a UK doctor to fly to Dubai to treat her.
She never paid, of course, so now is in debt for this as well.
Come on....she flew a uk Doctor out to Dubai at a 40k cost cause she had a herpes flair up 🤔
Maybe this girl is smart and VERY good at fleecing men....this was either paid upfront by the rich BF or it’s her homemade receipt to con another 40k off the rich BF...
it’s blowing my mind that on one hand she gets Doctors flown out for 40k to attend to her then she sleeps with men at night for 💰💰💰...It’s insane

Reactions: 14
Instagram profile of the DR from London Elite Health seems she offers worldwide concierge service and has a post from Dubai September 2020 so possible she did fly out to see Bayley
The tea on this thread is possibly the best I have seen 😂😂🙉! Keep it coming!!! 🙉🙉🙉

Reactions: 43
Instagram profile of the DR from London Elite Health seems she offers worldwide concierge service and has a post from Dubai September 2020 so possible she did fly out to see Bayley
good find. Bayley is living at the 5 palm

Reactions: 11
Come on....she flew a uk Doctor out to Dubai at a 40k cost cause she had a herpes flair up 🤔
Maybe this girl is smart and VERY good at fleecing men....this was either paid upfront by the rich BF or it’s her homemade receipt to con another 40k off the rich BF...
it’s blowing my mind that on one hand she gets Doctors flown out for 40k to attend to her then she sleeps with men at night for 💰💰💰...It’s insane
and I don’t get why £40k would be spent so easily on a dr appt but she had to literally BEG for that £45k bracelet...?! I’m sorry but unless the guy was a billionaire / trillion with money to literally burn, £40k is a lot of money when she could have just easily taken a flight back to the U.K. for 6 hours and had an appointment same day? Makes no sense to me, she’s pretty but she’s not £40k worth of pretty... she’s not Russian standard.

Reactions: 22
B1EDC2EF-79C5-4683-BB90-96BF6C03FD04.png

The BF was clear before that he didn’t want to spend that kinda money so why would he when she clearly caught herpes by being a dirty woman behind his back and going bareback with her punters....🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
And there's no legal risks in Dubai for getting treated for herpes or other non-fatal STDs, she could've gone to any doctor already in the city and not put herself in a 40k pound debt. I think she just got way too used to the easygoing lifestyle of the rich and that's why she did it, thinking one of the men she talks to would pay it off if she begged enough. She seems to be really good at getting what she wants no matter how unreasonable it is.

I agree. I think this person is getting too caught up in it all for his own good
I disagree. What everyone wants is tea and then someone comes on here putting the actual kettle on and some of you become skeptical and say things like it’s “strange”, “too caught up”... Oh well I wouldn’t say that if I had nothing to contribute 😶 and how come this person has receipts with an actual nude of her she took herself so deffo knows her personally. If you’re here to just read up on the tea then please take what you’re given and not get too critical remember it’s a free ride. Sometimes people don’t even want to drop any more tea because people are on them and scaring them off.

@perspectives just do your thing, keep on pouring ☕ cos no one actually gave us that much inside goss. I appreciate everything that’s been shared and I’m here for it so please don’t hold back

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I disagree. What everyone wants is tea and then someone comes on here putting the actual kettle on and some of you become skeptical and say things like it’s “strange”, “too caught up”... Oh well I wouldn’t say that if I had nothing to contribute 😶 and how come this person has receipts with an actual nude of her she took herself so deffo knows her personally. If you’re here to just read up on the tea then please take what you’re given and not get too critical remember it’s a free ride. Sometimes people don’t even want to drop any more tea because people are on them and scaring them off.

@perspectives just do your thing, keep on pouring ☕ cos no one actually gave us that much inside goss. I appreciate everything that’s been shared and I’m here for it so please don’t hold back
I agree! And at the very least, it's entertaining us!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t expect the poster to reveal who they are but I have a feeling it’s more than one person behind it

Chilling and hating on the spilled tea yea 😌 cos you got exposed big time sunshine

@perspectives on second thoughts, it’s probably Bayley/Tex trying to stop you with their negative comments lol cos everyone else is loving the tea. No coincidence she posted this today, had her morning read here

Attachments

Reactions: 10
and I don’t get why £40k would be spent so easily on a dr appt but she had to literally BEG for that £45k bracelet...?! I’m sorry but unless the guy was a billionaire / trillion with money to literally burn, £40k is a lot of money when she could have just easily taken a flight back to the U.K. for 6 hours and had an appointment same day? Makes no sense to me, she’s pretty but she’s not £40k worth of pretty... she’s not Russian standard.
Food for thought - she scammed him and used this £40k to buy herself the bracelet and that’s why Tex doesn’t mind saying that he didn’t buy it for her because he actually didn’t. This girl is a con artist so anything goes really

Perhaps she did pay the dr and then forged an invoice and sent it to him via her or a fake email

Reactions: 12
Food for thought - she scammed him and used this £40k to buy herself the bracelet and that’s why Tex doesn’t mind saying that he didn’t buy it for her because he actually didn’t. This girl is a con artist so anything goes really

Perhaps she did pay the dr and then forged an invoice and sent it to him via her or a fake email
But why did he slip up on his story then by changing it?

Reactions: 4
But why did he slip up on his story then by changing it?
What was the slip up?

Yeh I can’t decide if the BF was conned or if she actually flew a doctor over to treat her herpes....40k herpes WTF 😳

She just posted this on her story.. successful In scamming people
What’s it say?

Reactions: 1
Wow this tea is hot!! I used to follow her on her old account before the nightclub scandal when she deleted her insta. I’m guessing the millionaire BF came along after she was dropped by her previous bf/sugar daddy due to the nightclub scandal.

I remember her getting her nose job and think she stayed in the Berkeley hotel for a week or so after she had it.I remember seeing a pic of her in the hotel room with lots of balloons after she had it and mentioned on her story it cost £9k. Anyone remember that? I remember she would post pics of her and a guy in his car (only showing his hand or Whatever) think it was an aston martin. This was obviously all a while beforewhat happprnrd at Faces and she deleted her account, when she still went by bayleyyblue(?). Always found her lifestyle a mystery and wondered how she managed it so
I’m glad I found this thread to put the pieces together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.