Bank account transaction advice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I paid for flights which were £234, and when I looked on Monday it was the right amount in the pending transactions. However when I've looked today, the company for some reason has only charged me £11 for the whole thing. I checked on the app and everything still looking okay with the bookings and flights.

Anyone had this happen to them before? Sorry if I didn't explain it well, it's just a bit weird.

Just wondering if this has changed at all since you posted? I’ve had similar when the smaller amount was like a transaction fee and then a separate charge came through for the remainder which in your case would be £223?

Just wondering if this has changed at all since you posted? I’ve had similar when the smaller amount was like a transaction fee and then a separate charge came through for the remainder which in your case would be £223?
Thankfully that's what happened so it's okay now. It's just that original transaction had vanished at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 2