Banged Up - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watching this? Celebrities are spending time in a manufactured prison environment as an experiment. Set at HMP Shrewsbury which closed a decade ago, the likes of ex MP Neil Parish, actor Sid Owen, singer HRVY and others, are thrown in with ex-cons who have served their time. The ex-cons have been told to behave as they would have during their time at HM pleasure.

Me and my husband are enjoying it.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else watching this? Celebrities are spending time in a manufactured prison environment as an experiment. Set at HMP Shrewsbury which closed a decade ago, the likes of ex MP Neil Parish, actor Sid Owen, singer HRVY and others, are thrown in with ex-cons who have served their time. The ex-cons have been told to behave as they would have during their time at HM pleasure.

Me and my husband are enjoying it.
I have only seen the first episode so far. I really enjoyed it. I hope Johnny Mercer doesn't get away with smashing his cell windows!

Quite a few of the ex cons are well known in prison documentary circles

Parish would get his head kicked in if it was a real prison

Reactions: 3
Quite a few of the ex cons are well known in prison documentary circles

Parish would get his head kicked in if it was a real prison
He's just awful. As if crime is caused by women being able to get divorced or whatever he is implying. I'm finding it very interesting, I was pretty shocked by the stat of 50% of prisoners being basically illiterate. I feel bad for the staff as much as the inmates tbh