BambiDoesBeauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d start a thread for instagram beauty/skincare guru Bambi Does Beauty as I find her tips quite helpful but also can’t get a measure of her as a person…

Reactions: 1
Been waiting for someone to start this thread so I’m parking myself here. I’m with you on, not sure what to make of her.. be interested to hear what others think

Things that I'm curious about:
- How she travels business class all the time?
- She said she's been alone for 18 years but then said at 25 she found out her LDR had a fiance?

Reactions: 4
Things that I'm curious about:
- How she travels business class all the time?
- She said she's been alone for 18 years but then said at 25 she found out her LDR had a fiance?
Yeah the little quips about her love life are odd. I think she goes on holiday with her parents, she mentioned it when she went to Dubai once, and so I assume they pay for her to go business.

Reactions: 2
Ah I was waiting for her to get her own thread. Fair enough if her parents are picking up the tab for the business class flights but I find the endless showing off a bit tedious. I feel like she deliberately frames it as if she’s going to a big career meeting rather than a family holiday, which is a bit tragic…

I always think her life seems a bit sad, and materialistic. I think I’d rather have a few wrinkles and a feeling that I had lived my life to the full surrounded by people I love and experiences to remember. What’s is the point of having perfect skin just to sit in your mums house admiring your own reflection?

Reactions: 5
Very interested to see if anyone knows more about her! Looks like her parents travel a lot (maybe with work?) so I assumed they had a business. A quick google found “Bambi Does Beauty” listed on companies house with her and (presumably) her mum as directors https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13422285/officers
She only made £20k via that company last year so it can’t be what’s paying for all these business class trips!

Very interested to see if anyone knows more about her! Looks like her parents travel a lot (maybe with work?) so I assumed they had a business. A quick google found “Bambi Does Beauty” listed on companies house with her and (presumably) her mum as directors https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13422285/officers
She only made £20k via that company last year so it can’t be what’s paying for all these business class trips!
Yeah she always refers to her mum as her momager and that that’s the reason she is on the trips with her 🤔 I do like her, she’s replied to any questions I’ve ever asked and I’ve found her recommendations really good tbh! Her background is just mysterious!

I can’t figure out this girl. Firstly she is clever with her reels - comparing a frowning 20 year old forehead pic with a 33 year old at rest forehead photo. Claims no Botox but always has a shiny forehead right between the brows - my money is on her just injecting the elevens.

Secondly I feel kind of sorry for her - living her life just with her parents, no friends no partner etc etc.

Reactions: 6
I definitely think she's had botox, especially when she posts photos from when she was younger

Reactions: 4
i like her, and i like how she’s so open about living with her mum in her 30s etc, but i wish she’d stop banging on about how good she thinks she looks for her age. i feel like in real life she might come across a bit tiresome after a while

Shouldn’t this be marked #Ad?
I’m getting a bit tired of how 90% of her content is just ads now. I don’t feel like you know if she’s being sincere or just being paid!

Attachments

Shouldn’t this be marked #Ad?
I’m getting a bit tired of how 90% of her content is just ads now. I don’t feel like you know if she’s being sincere or just being paid!
It does say ad in the blurb underneath but do u mean should it say it on the video? I think you’re right. Ads must be paying well, crikey the link to the jumper she’s wearing 🤯😳

It does say ad in the blurb underneath but do u mean should it say it on the video? I think you’re right. Ads must be paying well, crikey the link to the jumper she’s wearing 🤯😳
Oh I am daft, I was expecting it to be amongst the hashtags at the end so didn’t notice it right at the beginning 🙈
Yep, bonkers!

I thought ‘AD’ should be at the start of the caption, it’s buried right at the end and you have to expand the caption to be able to read it!! She always does this! Plus she is using the product for the first time in the video yet says it’s the best she’s ever used!

Attachments

I thought ‘AD’ should be at the start of the caption, it’s buried right at the end and you have to expand the caption to be able to read it!! She always does this! Plus she is using the product for the first time in the video yet says it’s the best she’s ever used!
I followed her because her videos were useful and seemed genuine but now she only posts for products she’s paid to advertise so I may well stop following!

She is misleading her followers. Posting a photo of her in her 20s frowning saying ‘retinal really is that gal’ - there’s 13 years difference from the photos and she isn’t frowning in the most recent (or slathered in moisturiser with a flash). Doing anything for likes and brand deals 🐍

She is misleading her followers. Posting a photo of her in her 20s frowning saying ‘retinal really is that gal’ - there’s 13 years difference from the photos and she isn’t frowning in the most recent (or slathered in moisturiser with a flash). Doing anything for likes and brand deals 🐍
Seems like this post has now been taken down 👀

• Wow
I went to uni with her! I wasn’t particularly good friends with her though so don’t know much about her, although she randomly came on a couple of nights out with us in third year as she was doing the same course as some of my mates. She was nice enough although I don’t think she had a huge group of mates at uni. She definitely was known as the Lindsay Lohan lookalike. I always thought she’d done really well for herself with her instagram and stuff she did with glamour etc, but also wondered where all the business class trips to Dubai came from. She does look better now though, I’ll give her that