Bailey Sarian

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. I think I have finally got through all the videos. I know its not a big deal but so often Youtubers edit their natural self to appeal to the American audience and I love that he doesn't i.e. have a gu, preggo, turty, tree etc

He also makes me proper laugh and although it isn't appropriate it helps when listening to such distressing subject matter.

I love her but she’s so lazy when it comes to putting videos out
I know what you mean. When she started MMM she very rarely missed a Monday or Saturday but since her channel has grown I have noticed this too. I think she has said she is taking a week off every month.

Reactions: 1
I've also recently discovered That Chapter.
I think he's great the way he tells the stories. Very engaging.
He's not too serious either.
I think he's my favourite now.

Hes okay but he sometimes makes jokes at really serious/inappropriate parts.

Well I feel vindicated for not liking her or her content. Bailey has released a new video in collaboration with Nancy Grace, the notorious US TV presenter famous for her shrill and insensitive persona. On top of that, Bailey has been actively deleting comments that talk of Nancy Grace in unfavorable way. IMO, this proves how exploitative the whole MMM series is and that she doesn't care about the victims of the crimes she has been covering.

Reactions: 3
Well I feel vindicated for not liking her or her content. Bailey has released a new video in collaboration with Nancy Grace, the notorious US TV presenter famous for her shrill and insensitive persona. On top of that, Bailey has been actively deleting comments that talk of Nancy Grace in unfavorable way. IMO, this proves how exploitative the whole MMM series is and that she doesn't care about the victims of the crimes she has been covering.
I do like Bailey, I stick her on while doing the dishes however that latest video I didn’t like it was a blatant promotion video which sucks; and I have to agree that some of them lately have left me feeling a bit.. meh. I am fascinated by true crime, her videos tell me about cases I haven’t come across yet but she does skim over details, and honestly as of late I just don’t think her heart is in it any more. She was gonna do a special which was the Nancy Grace video then she didn’t then she released it as this weeks MMM?! then she doesn’t post once a week now like it’s fine but I just don’t think she’s genuinely enjoying it anymore

I really like Bailey but today's video is just... I dunno who Nancy Grace is (I'm in the UK so I don't know if she's known over here?) but it just felt quite inflammatory and like they were just running their mouths. Nancy is so assertive in what she says, it sounds like her opinion is fact - when she was talking about Casey Anthony I had to remind myself that she was actually found not guilty, whatever my opinion is (and I do think she did it) because Nancy was almost pushy about her opinion. I wish she had had Nancy tell a story for the full video as opposed to the chat because that just felt very salesy.

Yeah she's totally not into it anymore - She used to be super funny & jokey with her details but clearly she can't be arsed lately and has to actually TRY to be funny. Does she get paid to do these videos? I remember seeing a tweet where someone asked her for money because she's a millionaire from doing this but then she replied saying that she doesn't actually have any from these videos. I'm really not sure but I get the feeling she does have a hefty amount from MMM.

Yeah she's totally not into it anymore - She used to be super funny & jokey with her details but clearly she can't be arsed lately and has to actually TRY to be funny. Does she get paid to do these videos? I remember seeing a tweet where someone asked her for money because she's a millionaire from doing this but then she replied saying that she doesn't actually have any from these videos. I'm really not sure but I get the feeling she does have a hefty amount from MMM.
Well I’d reckon she absolutely does make money, there’s at least three ads I have to skip through each vid so surely that’s generating some income, then it’s opened up the door to her sponsorship deals & collabs with the nail varnish and eye palette, plus her merchandise. She isn’t exactly poor!

Well I’d reckon she absolutely does make money, there’s at least three ads I have to skip through each vid so surely that’s generating some income, then it’s opened up the door to her sponsorship deals & collabs with the nail varnish and eye palette, plus her merchandise. She isn’t exactly poor!
Yeah ad money might not be the highest but every second MMM is sponsored by something irrelevant like a phone case company or something, so she's definitely making some money from it.

Of course she does. When I started watching her she had 200 000 subs and now its 2.5 million. Think of what she is getting in all those Hunt A Killer sponserships etc. Plus she has moved to a fancy new house. She is raking it in.

The Nancy Grace video on Monday was the first MMM I switched off after a couple of minutes.

I do like Bailey but I agree that it comes across like she cannot be arsed anymore.

I think when you curse in your videos you do get demonetized but this is what I read in other threads (please don’t hold me to this).
She probably gets all her money from her sponsorships, collaborations, and merch.

I do agree she does come off lazy with 1 video a week but I love her. I also like how she is grateful for her viewers/subscribers unlike many other YT/influencers.

I expected her to do all October, I enjoyed last year's with the Halloween looks she did and last week she did say that she would be. Clearly not.

Anyone else think she’s hiding an engagement ring in those Bora Bora pics her boyfriend has put up? Strategically placed hands…

Totally done with her now. When I see what Kendal Rae does for the victims families, charities etc, it makes me realise how greedy she is