Bailey Sarian

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Murder
Mystery
Makeup

What more could you want?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love her. She is great at make up, and I love a bit of a murder mystery. Makes a nice change to all the other beauty youtubers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Murder
Mystery
Makeup

What more could you want?

I’ve heard about Bailey before (YouTube recommendations). But never bothered to actually watch anything until this week, and wow, I just love her!! I’m super into makeup anyway, and I’ve always been really interested in true crime stories, so I’ve been happily binge watching her Makeup, Mystery Monday’s. Obviously I haven’t watched all of her uploads, but my favourite has to be the Jonestown Cult, closely followed by the Barbara Bakeland story....(And her poor son Tony)...
So, today, I’ve watched the Jeffrey Dahmer and the Cam Girl Obsession Turns Deadly (Amato) Case, both of them were good, but I think she sometimes leaves out massive chunks of the stories (obv due to time, but personally, I think that to really do a case justice - maybe she should do a part 1, and part 2, and this would of helped enormously in the Jonestown video, as I felt she glossed over quite a lot of info). But, I really like her, so I’m going to keep watching!!

Reactions: 4
She’s legit my new favorite YT!!
She’s amazing at story telling and seems sooo down to earth. She is also gorgeous!!! Love her!!

Reactions: 4
Bailey Sarian is the only Youtuber that I will let the ads run all the way through for.

Reactions: 7
Bailey is awesome. I love the way she does her MM Mondays and to be seems a lot more real than all these other fakers out there on social media.

Reactions: 1
I really dislike her accent and the way she cakes her face with makeup.
.... I somehow still watch her videos.
I don't think doing make up while talking
About true crime is disrespectful, but I think the way she goes about it. Her attitude about it, she talks like it's a fictional story. When that terrible crime actually happened to someone.
Personally I like watching midweek mystery, Lily whispers and Zelda asmr true crime stories.

Reactions: 1
I like the fact she doesn't act too serious when telling the story. True crime can be very dark so lightning it up a bit is a plus for me.
I also like her makeup looks.
I don't wear makeup myself very much but I can see she's creating extreme looks most of the time rather than just your average day in the office look and she always looks flawless after she's finished.

Thanks for the other recommendations.

I have taken a look.
Midweek mystery has some good stories but unfortunately spends too much time looking down rwading off something. I feel like because of this it comes across as her just reading at you instead of telling you the story.
I don't get the other recommendations at all and they are definitely not for me.

Reactions: 5
I love Bailey and another girl who does true crime & makeup called Brittany Vaughn. Both are funny and good at their jobs, but I'm sorry I would never do my makeup like theirs. They look like clowns.

i have watched her since her first MMM when it was Chris Watts (evil tw*t) and i just find her very engaging.

I have recently discovered That Chapter - He is an irish lad who does true crime and he is very entertaining and doesn't change his accent or his slang - go and have a 'gu' at him.

Reactions: 3
i have watched her since her first MMM when it was Chris Watts (evil tw*t) and i just find her very engaging.

I have recently discovered That Chapter - He is an irish lad who does true crime and he is very entertaining and doesn't change his accent or his slang - go and have a 'gu' at him.
Omg I love That Chapter! Also can recommend JCS Criminal Psychology, he does videos with no ads (!) that are really in depth about interrogation technique and criminal psychology on specific cases. EDIT: JCS did one on Chris Watts which is so interesting, watching him and Bailey's beside each other shows so much more detail that maybe the other didn't think important or whatever. Super interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've also recently discovered That Chapter.
I think he's great the way he tells the stories. Very engaging.
He's not too serious either.
I think he's my favourite now.

Reactions: 3