Bad Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All 8 seasons are on UKTV Play, so I've been having a good ol' binge watch!

Forgot how much Fenner infuriates me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I love Bad Girls - whenever it is on tv, I end up series linking it and watching it! It was completely bananas by the end but it is classic.

I was obsessed with the Helen / Nikki storyline back in the day.

Reactions: 3
We had a watch thread on this last year! The show got crazy (not in a good way) near the end and I HATED the way characters would just disappear and never be mentioned again! The first series were excellent though. I loved Shell Dockley when I was younger and thought she was brilliant 😱

All of Shed Productions programmes seem to start amazing, get really popular and the become ridiculous. Bad girls, Footballers wives, Waterloo Road

Reactions: 2
Loved Bad Girls so much. I binge the whole lot (even the last couple of series that weren’t great 🤣) every few years. Fenner was a great baddie but it got annoying when he kept getting away with it, and Yvonne 😭😭

Loved Bad Girls so much. I binge the whole lot (even the last couple of series that weren’t great 🤣) every few years. Fenner was a great baddie but it got annoying when he kept getting away with it, and Yvonne 😭😭
I've just got to that part. I forgot how devastating it was.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Bad Girls is such a great programme. I watched it at the time and did another run through during lockdown. It was amazing how much I remembered on the watch through. As has been said before, much like Waterloo Road and Footballer's Wives, it started well but it then lost the plot.

My favourite quote from the entire series was between Sylvia and Yvonne:

Sylvia: "Do I look like I was born yesterday?"
Yvonne: "No, not unless you age at the speed of light."

I once met Jack Ellis who played Fenner. He was a dick AND he stole my pen. I met a co-star of his some time after and told the "stolen pen" story as a joke - he was not so forgiving and told some stories of his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just tried to download from Sky - in Season 1 it looks like episodes 2 and 9 are missing, were they especially controversial?

My best friend and I loved it back in the day, we were obsessed!

Reactions: 1
I once met Jack Ellis who played Fenner. He was a dick AND he stole my pen. I met a co-star of his some time after and told the "stolen pen" story as a joke - he was not so forgiving and told some stories of his own.
Ooh do spill!

Just tried to download from Sky - in Season 1 it looks like episodes 2 and 9 are missing, were they especially controversial?

My best friend and I loved it back in the day, we were obsessed!
No, not anything that would warrant whole episodes being cut.

@HockyRorror It was James Gaddas who played Neil Grayling said that he was quietly pleased when Ellis left the programme because he "was a prickly character - without the ly at the end" and that he was a "complex character"

It was a shame that my experience of meeting him was bad because I really loved Bad Girls and I was really excited. I was surprised that he was really tall as well... I'm still bitter about my pen being stolen!

I wonder if there is scope for Bad Girls to come back again. Maybe they could do a spin-off focusing on other wings of Larkhall.

• Wow
@HockyRorror It was James Gaddas who played Neil Grayling said that he was quietly pleased when Ellis left the programme because he "was a prickly character - without the ly at the end" and that he was a "complex character"

It was a shame that my experience of meeting him was bad because I really loved Bad Girls and I was really excited. I was surprised that he was really tall as well... I'm still bitter about my pen being stolen!

I wonder if there is scope for Bad Girls to come back again. Maybe they could do a spin-off focusing on other wings of Larkhall.
I love that idea of a spin off!! I absolutely loved Bad Girls!! If they can bring Waterloo road back, I’m sure they could bring bad girls back!!
I’ve just finished watching Wentworth, that was amazing aswell!

I've just got to Season 8 and it's barely watchable :( I can't believe they leave so much from season 7 unresolved.
I also find it bizarre they cast Sid Owen as a screw and not one mention of how he "looks like" Ricky from Eastenders

• Haha
I said this on the other thread for BG but my favourite all time episode was s2 ep13, bodybags party 😂

• Haha
I said this on the other thread for BG but my favourite all time episode was s2 ep13, bodybags party 😂
Is that the anniversary party where she's dancing like a twit? Brilliant episode.

Btw, might be an unpopular opinion, but Colin Hedges could totally get it

Bad Girls is such a great programme. I watched it at the time and did another run through during lockdown. It was amazing how much I remembered on the watch through. As has been said before, much like Waterloo Road and Footballer's Wives, it started well but it then lost the plot.

My favourite quote from the entire series was between Sylvia and Yvonne:

Sylvia: "Do I look like I was born yesterday?"
Yvonne: "No, not unless you age at the speed of light."

I met Jack and he was positively lovely! Couple of years ago. He did say he was a bit of a dick in the past, but he was really lovey to me and the people around him. Really proud of his son and their band. Likes a tipple!