Backpacking Bananas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how she is buying a flat in London when her YT views are so low lately (which isn't that surprising considering how little effort she is putting into vlogging atm - South Korea could've been great) I wonder how much Surfshark pay her.
---
I don't understand how she is buying a flat in London when her YT views are so low lately (which isn't that surprising considering how little effort she is putting into vlogging atm - South Korea could've been great).

I wonder how much Surfshark pay her.

Reactions: 2
Wonder the same regarding her flat. Her vlogs are painfully boring. Thought she mentioned she was taking a different direction with her channel? Not travelling as much.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if it’s actually in London. I reckon it’s in Surrey like her parents are and she is just claiming it is

I don’t know if it’s actually in London. I reckon it’s in Surrey like her parents are and she is just claiming it is
Even Surrey is exosneive though, obviously depends where but it's not like it's hugely cheap either

• Heart
Unless she decides to be really transparent about it all I think her mum and dad must be helping out bit. Even if it's just signing the mortgage with her. She's probably making quite a lot from these organised tours she's leading as well though. The price of what she's offering and the group discounts she'll be getting seems like she'll be making a good bit in between. Her content might get a bit better soon since things in the background are changing for her but I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: 3
I'm slightly surprised that having literally just moved in she's off to Mexico- not entirely sure it's worth buying a flat in London to use about six days a year but whatever, that's up to her.

But, about the upcoming Mexico tours. When I travel, it's because I want to go to new places and see new things. How many times can you roadtrip across Mexico, diving in cenotes and drinking on the beach at sunset and eating tacos before you (and in this case, your viewers) get bored with it? She's already done two lots of back-to-back tours to Pakistan, hasn't she, and is repeating them again this summer. She's done the Thailand diving trip at least twice and I bet it reappears next year. I know they're just excuses to hang out in the sun and drink and make a load of money from adoring fans but doesn't she get bored doing the same trips over and over again?

Reactions: 3
I'm slightly surprised that having literally just moved in she's off to Mexico- not entirely sure it's worth buying a flat in London to use about six days a year but whatever, that's up to her.

But, about the upcoming Mexico tours. When I travel, it's because I want to go to new places and see new things. How many times can you roadtrip across Mexico, diving in cenotes and drinking on the beach at sunset and eating tacos before you (and in this case, your viewers) get bored with it? She's already done two lots of back-to-back tours to Pakistan, hasn't she, and is repeating them again this summer. She's done the Thailand diving trip at least twice and I bet it reappears next year. I know they're just excuses to hang out in the sun and drink and make a load of money from adoring fans but doesn't she get bored doing the same trips over and over again?
She's on repeat. Would love to see more of the locations she visits, instead of faffing about on the beach with tits & arse out.

Reactions: 1
She's on repeat. Would love to see more of the locations she visits, instead of faffing about on the beach with tits & arse out.
I thought the ONLY reason most people watch her these days is because of the tits & arse?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5