Back grid.. Are the except from lock down?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfortunately follow a lot of people from reality shows etc. I just don't understand how even tonight there's so many of them posting videos and pictures all dressed up in back of limos etc on their way out... Am I missing something here? Are they just hiring drivers to drive them dressed up to drive around the block? Is there some clubs still open or are they using this as an excuse to make more money (backgrid) and most of the country are sat in their pj's watching shite TV. Lauryn whatever her name is the other night all dressed up... If you're famous 🤣 do rules not apply... Serious question tbh

Reactions: 3
The ‘celebs’* get dressed up, go to location such as their drive or a desolate car park, Backgrid takes pics, photoshops the hell out of them, then sells to the rags - they both get a cut.

*real celebs do not do this

Reactions: 3
As you are allowed to ‘work’ during lockdown if you can’t from home, that’s probably why Backgrid are still out and about.