Ayse and Zeliha Clark #3 Beige baby number two, moving house is all they do

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ayse holding onto her wallet tight 🤣 I know she’s going for the classy housewife look now but does make me laugh
she’s started pulling a smug expression in her photos like Hattie Bourn does

Reactions: 7
Zelihas on her way to Haven. So nice to see her go on a kids based holiday, compared to Ayse at her £1000 a night beverly hills hotel

Reactions: 13
Zelihas on her way to Haven. So nice to see her go on a kids based holiday, compared to Ayse at her £1000 a night beverly hills hotel
I much prefer her / her videos as to me she's so much more relatable whereas when I watch Ashe she just makes me feel tit that I haven't been able to take my 3 year &7 month old abroad once yet she seems to go every couple of months ago all these expensive places !

Reactions: 3
The contrast is actually crazy. Can’t lie, I’d be bitter too if this was my twin 🤣🤣 it’d be in your face constantly while you stress about money. I hope Ayse helps her out a bit

I much prefer her / her videos as to me she's so much more relatable whereas when I watch Ashe she just makes me feel tit that I haven't been able to take my 3 year &7 month old abroad once yet she seems to go every couple of months ago all these expensive places !
Don’t feel bad, they’ll never remember the holiday anyway at that age xx

Agreed! Disneyland 3 times when her kids are so young is silly. They won’t even understand it or be able to go on much.

Reactions: 6
I can now kind of see why Zeliha is a bit dismissive and rude to Ayse when they’re together. I’d imagine Ayse is getting more insufferable and braggy by the day.
---
I really can’t stand these women that marry a rich man/breed with a rich man and then brag and think they’re posh

Reactions: 10
I can now kind of see why Zeliha is a bit dismissive and rude to Ayse when they’re together. I’d imagine Ayse is getting more insufferable and braggy by the day.
---
I really can’t stand these women that marry a rich man/breed with a rich man and then brag and think they’re posh
jack really used to talk down to her if you check the old videos.
Also whoever said about Zel being obsessed with her kids looking like her is spot on. I don’t get it. If anything… her kids are cute, but they look 💯% like their dad. Sorry hun 🤷‍♀️ more importantly, pia seems like such a happy kid which is all you can ask for

The contrast is actually crazy. Can’t lie, I’d be bitter too if this was my twin 🤣🤣 it’d be in your face constantly while you stress about money. I hope Ayse helps her out a bit
There's no way Ayse helps her out! It isn't her money to give lol

if Jack leaves her it’ll all come crashing down. She’ll get good child maintenance but I don’t expect hol and after. She seems really different now
Ben seems more hands on with the parenting than Jack. Ayse seems to do most of the childcare.
The amount Ayse shops is crazy, it’s all she seems to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There's no way Ayse helps her out! It isn't her money to give lol
She surely gets some sort of allowance though, she shops like crazy. Even in that clip in Bicester with Syd, they all go to buy matching £600 bags and Zel has to check her bank lol? Why doesn’t Ayse offer to buy it? Just weird not to as her sister.

Reactions: 1
I mean I’d be surprised if she’s even paid for the haven hol it’s most likely an ad

if Jack leaves her it’ll all come crashing down. She’ll get good child maintenance but I don’t expect hol and after. She seems really different now
Ben seems more hands on with the parenting than Jack. Ayse seems to do most of the childcare.
The amount Ayse shops is crazy, it’s all she seems to do.
I think her aspirations in life are to just shop all day

Reactions: 2
Jack probably pays all the rent and nursery fees so Ayse has a lot more disposable income, whereas Zeliha is the main breadwinner and the bulk of her money must go on rent, bills and food. It’s a shame Zeliha feels like she has to keep up with the luxury lifestyle if she can’t afford to

Zelhia will probably do better on YT in the long run if she keeps being the more relatable one, for me I’d rather watch someone go to local zoos etc (even though I live in Norwich too and know what they all have 😂) than someone else swanning around luxury hotels in LA.

Reactions: 8
She surely gets some sort of allowance though, she shops like crazy. Even in that clip in Bicester with Syd, they all go to buy matching £600 bags and Zel has to check her bank lol? Why doesn’t Ayse offer to buy it? Just weird not to as her sister.
I would be annoyed if I was Ben
Australia must have cost an absolute bomb too
---
Probably spent £5000 on flights alone
When will flight prices decrease ? 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 1