Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Edenberry

On this morning's LIVE she says, "A LOT of people have been asking...." which is code for "ONE person asked"

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
She seems to be coping really well as a single mom. I bet her ex didn't help that much anyway so it's probably not a huge difference.

opal73

VIP Member
She exploits her kids just as bad as Fathering Autism, imo. I have watched her early videos and they seemed a lot more natural then, she was doing a lot more simple "day in the life" videos, but shifted into pumping out all this content. She seemed obsessed with getting ALL her children autism diagnoses, it's weird. Maybe because she herself and her husband have autism. But she takes it so far as to actually having "Autism" in the title of almost every video! Is that really necessary?

Her older daughter, Sadie seems to have a more milder form of Asperger's. But she is quite often left out and I do feel bad for her. Tessie and Maggie need a lot of attention I can understand but none of them can consent to constantly being filmed! I really wish she would have not had so many children. It looks like she struggles to handle them all, especially when they are all out in public together as one group. Covid did nothing good for them, having them all stuck in the house together. At least all the kids are back in school now.

I couldn't watch the latest video because sometimes her crazy-eyes freak me out and I need to gear up for a TALKING! vlog, but what do you think? Is she too positive about autism? I definitely don't see autism as something to dread or fear, but as the parent of a sweet kiddo with Down syndrome, I do really understand the reality that there is uncertainty about the future and the ways it impacts his life now (and the anticipation of how it will continue to impact his life) that are on the more sobering side. I don't know. I think she struggles with her own diagnoses a TON more than she lets on.

Edenberry

It's been a hot minute but this week's video made me seek this forum out again. She's turned the comments off for their vacation video.
She has her 8 year old in the FRONT SEAT of their van while driving hours away to their destination. I cannot even comprehend the stupidity.

Last edited:

Edenberry

She does this fake "gasp" when talking to the kids that grates on my nerves. There are a lot of adults that do it when they speak to children and it just comes off as fake, patronizing, and irritating.

Patrick once again gets less attention than any of the other children. Short pre-birthday vlog where he's barely the center of attention. In her "What I Got My Kids for Christmas" vlog for this year...80% of the gifts are for Maggie and Tessie.

Edenberry

I really really despise this family vlogger who films all of her autistic children, herself and her husband both autistic shamelessly exploiting their kids for content. They are with extremely naive or extremely stupid or they just don't care that they are exploiting their children on YouTube for all to see. I did enjoy watching them initially. I got sucked into the cuteness. But his dare I ask Cami about her motivations to film her kids for content without their consent! Then the beast awakens in her! If you have watched her recently she seems to have been going through some sort of hair breakdown. She cuts all their hair. The girls get the same cuts and the boys get the same cuts it looks so twee. Normally she cuts hers same as girls but started dying it different colours every week. Then she cut it from a Bob to a pixie and she looks deranged. I now am questioning her mental health as she just looks like she is losing the plot! I think cps should get in there and check are her kids okay and is mum okay?
Maybe she can't handle her youngest not being a baby anymore and is losing her identity? I just don't know. Someone needs to check in on them imho.
I've been watching her for quite some time just to analyze her as a parent and person. I think being shut in with all 5 children for over a year has gotten to her. They've been doing virtual/"home"school, but it's just 15 minutes per child per day which is NOT good. She gives her youngest free reign to utterly destroy all of their furniture under the guise of it being a stim (it may well be but it is NOT okay to just let children destroy things at will). The boys have been placated with a Nintendo so there's no focus on them. Maggie is getting older and louder in her vocal stims. I feel absolutely horrible for sweet Sadie. She is the oldest and though she does have a very functional form of autism, she's 12 and is stuck at home, without her outlets of basketball/sports/dance, with her younger and very loud siblings with little to no ability for privacy.

Cammie is not stable...she has devolved over the past year with her dramatic hair changes (hair cuts are FINE, but her changes reek of instability). She shaved her boys' hair to the scalp. Children (esp. ones with special needs) need and desire routine. There is no routine in that house. It's a chaotic mess.

This is a newish channel which I quite like. I like Cammie, she and all of her kids have autism. One thing I have noticed though is that she seems to ignore the boys and doesn't have much time for them. She clearly favours the girls, especially Tessie and Maggie. Has anyone been watching?
She 100% favors Maggie and Tessie over all of the other children

scottishsiren

I really really despise this family vlogger who films all of her autistic children, herself and her husband both autistic shamelessly exploiting their kids for content. They are with extremely naive or extremely stupid or they just don't care that they are exploiting their children on YouTube for all to see. I did enjoy watching them initially. I got sucked into the cuteness. But his dare I ask Cami about her motivations to film her kids for content without their consent! Then the beast awakens in her! If you have watched her recently she seems to have been going through some sort of hair breakdown. She cuts all their hair. The girls get the same cuts and the boys get the same cuts it looks so twee. Normally she cuts hers same as girls but started dying it different colours every week. Then she cut it from a Bob to a pixie and she looks deranged. I now am questioning her mental health as she just looks like she is losing the plot! I think cps should get in there and check are her kids okay and is mum okay?
Maybe she can't handle her youngest not being a baby anymore and is losing her identity? I just don't know. Someone needs to check in on them imho.

Edenberry

Even if I'm the only current contributor here for a while, that's okay! :) So....I really don't think things are going well in their household. This year's Christmas video may have been the saddest thing I've ever seen her put out. She didn't do her annual "This is what my kids are getting for Christmas" video this year because they were only gifted refurbished iPads. No Christmas tree, filthy home, greasy haired children, and they're all just sitting around on their iPads on Christmas Day. I've noticed the past few vlogs she prefaces the vlog by saying that Maggie has requested she make this video because she likes to go back and rewatch old videos on her tablets. I think (personally) this is Cammie's way of validating vlogging her children. It's because MAGGIE wants to see it. Well, the channel is no longer charming or educational. Tessie's hair is a rat's nest. Maggie looks unkempt most of the time. Sadie is sullen and quiet and obviously does not wish to be filmed by her mother.

And the house....WHY does she still allow Tessie to tear up the furniture? If it's an "autism" thing like she says, that doesn't mean it's okay. Discipline your children and clean up your home. A calm, clean environment does wonders for the mind.