Autistic Interpretations #21 Val is a liar, liar, pants on fire scam artist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long rant...sorry.
This may be an unpopular post and not paint me in a good light to some ..but since no one knows me and I think I'm known for at least being truthful I'm going to say this only one time..because it's really just my opinion based on the last 26 years of living with and dealing with others who have autism, IDD in their home along with REAL diagnosed illness..such as cancer, lupus, diabetic , thyroid disease, dementia and bouts of depression in my family.

What bothers me is that whenever a " new" illness disease or the like becomes popular or gets a lot of attention all of a sudden everyone jumps on the band wagon..I see it a lot with autism , fibromyalgia, OCD, ADD, " chronic fatigue " ....and it seems it's always younger people who have worked for a short period of time decide they don't like working and then their lives become all about being sick.

Yet... My generation and older...we struggled through and still do. In my 40s I battled breast cancer while having lupus and still raised 4 children one autistic ....of course I had family support and wonderful husband.. But he worked 50 hours a week to support our family so a lot was on my plate.... That being said...one of the ladies in my Families of Autism group... Is right now 58 battling cancer recently diagnosed with early onset dementia and has two autistic boys at home...her house is clean , meals made, boys get to their appointments etc....

So...when I see Hannah with her sore shoulder and headaches ...unemployed Laying around with her cold cap on editing her 10 day Italy vacation photos while mommy makes her " salt free" dinner it makes me sick.

Both Hannah and Marlow have really taken to playing the victim ...Val has definitely influenced these ladies.
Hannah is desperate to have an illness....she had some mystery illness years ago that they hint at but don't mention by name....which leads me to believe it was probably self induced or self diagnosed ...we've caught her in so many lies she contradicts herself consistently....

Lactose intollerant, chronic fatigue, insomnia ..she even had a sleep study done twice ..., Claims food allergies , anxiety, Claims she can't sit for 2 minutes? Yet manages to sit on 10 hr. Drives to Disney, 9 hour flights to Italy.... No reason she cant sit at a desk. She can walk around Disney, Italy , stand for 4 hours at a Taylor Swift concert....she can stand at a check out.

All of her ailments are to get her out of working a job outside the house, get her sympathy to live rent free back at home in her old bedtoom, be lazy and have zero responsibility...play on social media put up her wish lists and get pity presents from strangers online she's conned playing sick...
She is a clear case of munchausen and Val munchausen by proxy..... They are both the same .

Bottom line is we all have stuff going on in our lives, we all have real issues, aches, pains, problems and still manage to have homes, lives, kids, responsibilities and some of us are twice Hannah's age with REAL health issues.... But she acts like she's on her death bed whenever that camera is rolling.

It's the people like HER who abuse the system ....crying wolf... Taxing the limited resources made for REAL people who need it, who have family, kids, mortgages, responsibilities ...not living with mommy going to concerts, Italy and Disney.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Long rant...sorry.
This may be an unpopular post and not paint me in a good light to some ..but since no one knows me and I think I'm known for at least being truthful I'm going to say this only one time..because it's really just my opinion based on the last 26 years of living with and dealing with others who have autism, IDD in their home along with REAL diagnosed illness..such as cancer, lupus, diabetic , thyroid disease, dementia and bouts of depression in my family.

What bothers me is that whenever a " new" illness disease or the like becomes popular or gets a lot of attention all of a sudden everyone jumps on the band wagon..I see it a lot with autism , fibromyalgia, OCD, ADD, " chronic fatigue " ....and it seems it's always younger people who have worked for a short period of time decide they don't like working and then their lives become all about being sick.

Yet... My generation and older...we struggled through and still do. In my 40s I battled breast cancer while having lupus and still raised 4 children one autistic ....of course I had family support and wonderful husband.. But he worked 50 hours a week to support our family so a lot was on my plate.... That being said...one of the ladies in my Families of Autism group... Is right now 58 battling cancer recently diagnosed with early onset dementia and has two autistic boys at home...her house is clean , meals made, boys get to their appointments etc....

So...when I see Hannah with her sore shoulder and headaches ...unemployed Laying around with her cold cap on editing her 10 day Italy vacation photos while mommy makes her " salt free" dinner it makes me sick.

Both Hannah and Marlow have really taken to playing the victim ...Val has definitely influenced these ladies.
Hannah is desperate to have an illness....she had some mystery illness years ago that they hint at but don't mention by name....which leads me to believe it was probably self induced or self diagnosed ...we've caught her in so many lies she contradicts herself consistently....

Lactose intollerant, chronic fatigue, insomnia ..she even had a sleep study done twice ..., Claims food allergies , anxiety, Claims she can't sit for 2 minutes? Yet manages to sit on 10 hr. Drives to Disney, 9 hour flights to Italy.... No reason she cant sit at a desk. She can walk around Disney, Italy , stand for 4 hours at a Taylor Swift concert....she can stand at a check out.

All of her ailments are to get her out of working a job outside the house, get her sympathy to live rent free back at home in her old bedtoom, be lazy and have zero responsibility...play on social media put up her wish lists and get pity presents from strangers online she's conned playing sick...
She is a clear case of munchausen and Val munchausen by proxy..... They are both the same .

Bottom line is we all have stuff going on in our lives, we all have real issues, aches, pains, problems and still manage to have homes, lives, kids, responsibilities and some of us are twice Hannah's age with REAL health issues.... But she acts like she's on her death bed whenever that camera is rolling.

It's the people like HER who abuse the system ....crying wolf... Taxing the limited resources made for REAL people who need it, who have family, kids, mortgages, responsibilities ...not living with mommy going to concerts, Italy and Disney.
I agree!! I am almost 76, I have AFib, and Low resting heart rate (in low 30’s to low/mid 40’s) I have a husband with dementia, and my son has just been diagnosed with cancer (he is married and lives on his own) but I still am stressed from here to beyond …. But I am still cooking, cleaning, helping my husband (he can’t remember where anything is and I answer the same questions multiple times a day) and now if son’s wife needs help I’ll be there. It’s called responsibility!! I don’t nap during the day (my goodness who has that time) so what rest I get is at night when everyone else is in bed (and sometime hubby wakes up in the middle of the night emotional or upset so I wake also to deal with it). I just spent the morning preparing a meal for a church member whose wife died, I went to deliver food to the church, I went to the funeral, and then went back to our church to help serve the family and clean up, now I’m home, took a minute to sit down and look at tattle, then fixed hubby some lunch/supper, I walked our dog and now time to clean up kitchen. I would like to see any of the Brooks do half of that because they can’t unless they can lounge on their bed and “ play on their laptops and call it work”. Sorry just had to rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree!! I am almost 76, I have AFib, and Low resting heart rate (in low 30’s to low/mid 40’s) I have a husband with dementia, and my son has just been diagnosed with cancer (he is married and lives on his own) but I still am stressed from here to beyond …. But I am still cooking, cleaning, helping my husband (he can’t remember where anything is and I answer the same questions multiple times a day) and now if son’s wife needs help I’ll be there. It’s called responsibility!! I don’t nap during the day (my goodness who has that time) so what rest I get is at night when everyone else is in bed (and sometime hubby wakes up in the middle of the night emotional or upset so I wake also to deal with it). I just spent the morning preparing a meal for a church member whose wife died, I went to deliver food to the church, I went to the funeral, and then went back to our church to help serve the family and clean up, now I’m home, took a minute to sit down and look at tattle, then fixed hubby some lunch/supper, I walked our dog and now time to clean up kitchen. I would like to see any of the Brooks do half of that because they can’t unless they can lounge on their bed and “ play on their laptops and call it work”. Sorry just had to rant!
Yourself and Wallfly are inspirational. Truly. Hardworking mothers who love ❤ your families very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly ....Hannah has only experienced 5 minutes of life.
I have another daughter who collapsed at school in grade 10... She had kidney failure ..out of the blue 16 years later and we never found out why ..she almost died..but she doesn't look back on that time and want that attention today, She doesn't even mention it, She was in sick kids for 5 weeks...it was a scary time... I'm sure everyone pretty much has " that one story" that one experience in their life.....we don't revel in it 10,15,20 years later....
Hannah is sadly trying to relive the memories when she got attention back when she was suppodidly " ill"...

it's desperately sad too see a young woman like Hannah play the victim card and really playing up aches and pains .....she hasn't even experienced real pain, real life, child birth, etc.... She finds a sore shoulder debilitating .....too sever to work but tolerable to vacation in Italy or her 25th Disney vacay.

she's always crying depression ...her and Val....well yes it's depressing having NO life, no mate, no job, no kids, no home to call your own at 31, no independence.... You're only purpose is to do as your mother tells you and wipe your sister's backside.

Hannah.....get a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Long rant...sorry.

@WallFly Say it louder for the people in the back! I applaud all you do for your daughter, rest of your family and your community. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
My daughter is 31, has been married for 10 years, 4 beautiful babes, stay at home mom and home schools the oldest 2. And they are SMART. My son in law has been at the same job for 9 years, working his way up to supervisor. They bought their first home 3 years ago. My daughter said she can't stand her generation, that they are lazy and feel entitled. She said the majority of the kids she graduated high school with still live at home and never have stable jobs, always whining about their awful lives on social media.
As Wallfly refers to them, the Brooks Crooks (plus Marlow) make me sick 🤮
---
You're an awesome lady! ❤

• Heart
Yourself and Wallfly are inspirational. Truly. Hardworking mothers who love ❤ your families very much.
Thank you, just wanting some sense banged in H’s head and M’s head! They are truly wasting their lives! I love my family and as long as I’m alive they, plus my other responsibilities, will be taken care of. I don’t intend to wallow in it, I prayed last night that I knew there was nothing that I physically could do to change things or to heal them so I placed it in God’s hands to handle according to his will! I will still do all I can for my family, my home and myself. I am so glad to know so many of you here in tattle land, and I know that you are all fantastic moms, grandmoms and do all you can, even though none of us has ever met the other, but definitely not true in Brooksland!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well said ladies!!! We have all done what we need to do to get through this life! We didn't hide and act like we couldn't handle things. We pulled up our big girl panties and pushed through. And Gramma of 4 your daughter is right about that certain age group! My boys are in their 40's and both are very successful because they wanted it and not a hand out.
Hypochondriac Hannah has been making crap up since she was 18 and none has ever been diagnosed! Even her last sleep study that she was so excited to get a bad result she got a clean bill of health! Remember she just couldn't talk about it because she was so upset!!! Ever since she is adding new ailments everyday! Give it a rest HH because we all see through your little charade.
And Marlow you aren't any better! Adding dyslexia to your growing list was your undoing!!! We see you both!!👀

• Heart
  • Sad
Has anyone seen this? Imagine if she was still being taught
She would be able to function at a much higher level than she is now and she could have a “job” and be around others in a social eating - BUT Val would NEVER allow it, so look where she is now. 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Long rant...sorry.

I always noticed in Lives she would always rotating her head to emphasize her neck hurt. She’s the worst whine ass I have ever watched or met . Even if Hannah has depression and anxiety the best thing you could ever do for herself is keep placing one foot in front of the other because once you surrender that hill becomes a mountain and it’s so much harder to reach the summit. But like myself and most of us here we didn’t have the option to quit because bills had to be paid and children to be provide for. As long as all of them keep avoiding reality they will be left emotionally empty and unhappy.

I always noticed in Lives she would always rotating her head to emphasize her neck hurt. She’s the worst whine ass I have ever watched or met . Even if Hannah has depression and anxiety the best thing you could ever do for herself is keep placing one foot in front of the other because once you surrender that hill becomes a mountain and it’s so much harder to reach the summit. But like myself and most of us here we didn’t have the option to quit because bills had to be paid and children to be provide for. As long as all of them keep avoiding reality they will be left emotionally empty and unhappy.
I've noticed her doing that on lives also. Look at me and my hurt neck! Trying to make people feel sorry for her hoping for gifts and money. Disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hannah disgusts me..
i think I’ve mentioned it here and most recently on the scam page (pertaining to Hannah’s “illnesses”) I’m 54 I’ve had hydrocephalus since birth. Had my first shunt at 3 months old. My most recent (19th revision) in May of 2019. Had my left kidney removed at age 2 and have lived with one kidney ever since. Had corrective foot surgery at age 2. I’ve battled a lot in my life. But with supportive parents I pushed on. Graduated high school and went to college (when no one thought I could do it). I had learning disabilities that I never wanted to admit because I was ashamed and I struggled to make friends. I’ve worked with the handicapped population since I was 18 because I knew there were others like myself who didn’t have the love and support I had. I’ve worked in the autism community and now work with the homeless and addictive population through my local pd (I’m paid by the actual company that I work for.)
in March of 2023, I had triple coronary artery bypass surgery here I am a year later still plugging on. I go to work every day no matter how I feel. My shunt causes headaches often. I have a 2nd shunt that calcified because of scar tissue and cannot be remove or I’ll be paralyzed or die. I walk with a limp because in 2001 that old shunt struck nerves.
when a shunt is put in, it’s injected and the neurosurgeon has 1 shot to get it in the right place.
so, Hannah take your fake diagnosises and STFU. Come live my life for a day and then you can talk

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Up less than 10 minutes and 129 likes!!! They have to be liking things themselves!
Jess's forehead sore is huge. Pick, pick, pick Jess and let's get an infection in it! She apparently just opened one gift on camera...a beach towel and Hypochondriac Hannah had to start talking over her telling her how nice those are...on and on! Dry beg much HH??
One of the dogs picked Jess on the elbow and she just had to wipe at it and then smell it!! Why does she need to smell dog lick? And she said it's ok!!! Well duh princess you LOVE those dogs so much it should be OK!!! 😆 🤣 😂 Not!!!
And she was out with her grandparents and had on a Summer type top that was orange see through and had on a black bra!!!! My God Val what the hell is wrong with you!!!! Buy her nude or white bras. Princess does not need colored ones. That and the huge sore on her forehead....can you make her look any worse???
And more baby pool toys! Yuppers keep telling her she is an adult in her little pool with the hose running and those toys! She had more than enough but like her playing cards she hoards!
Pretty much the first thing out of her mouth on the video was where is my purse!!!! Yup sitting at the table you really need your purse...oops phone that's in the purse. Take that damn thing away!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Amen!!

Reactions: 4
Morning quickie ..3:48 second video of a very carefully scripted Jessica over joyed with a gifted beach towel.
Now...we know damn well this video took real work, real prompting and real editing, not to mention Jessica being told and bribed with how to be happy and interested in the beach towel she received...

Notice they only showed Jess open one package..? But there was already fish pool toys on the table...
I believe the packages are pre- opened by Val...and if it's from " a good one " who has PAID for their monthly patreon subscription...Val sets up a video call from her dancing monkey Jessica who opened their package on cam privately ...and that's why we don't see as many packages opened in regular videos.

I really think Val is building her more private good ones club adding, recruiting , messaging the subscribers who have sent previous gifts, whose names aren't on the FB joyful scam page, and regular viewers who Val sees defending her.
She is trying to build a " close friendship" with a select amount of followers and carefully monitor that group ...she trusts them more because they pay the $80 monthly subscription to video chat with Jessica , they send money, gifts Disney gift cards etc...

I believe Vals trying to make her own little " army" these are the ones who are helping replay her videos to get outrageous views that we know are fake.

Vals a schemer....she thinks she's smarter then everyone but she isn't ....she can have her what she thinks is a private group of 20 something " good ones" that she pimps Jessica out to on facetime....but she's not as safe as she thinks she is.

More and more proof for APS....

#weseeyouval

• Heart
Over on FACEBOOK Autistic Interpretations A Joyful Scam page....it's been brought up about .. " the dogs"

My two cents on the dog issue is this.
Val was looking into getting dog as Abby was getting older, but Val knows Jessica hates real animals. ( Abby was 14 Jess had her half her life of so...she was use to her and she was calm , quiet)
So the manipulating munchausen mother kept telling Jessica ( and still does) that Zoe is HER dog, we all know Jessica is GREEDY and always asks .. " whose is this? " when anything new comes into the house, clothes, packages, kitchen wars etc... And they always tell Jess it's hers...by telling Jessica something is HERS she less likely to pitch fit and have one of her tantrums .

So..Val continuously tells Jessica Zoe is HER dog, she's not. Once at Nathan's Val was irritated with Jessica over obsessing about her phone and keely....that during the filming of dinner Jess started her obsessive nervous chatter about " your bessy" she does when she knows Vals in a mood....
Jessica said to Val.... " did you get your Bessy a new dog to make her happy? "
Vals response: "I got US a dog"

Right away that response set Jessica off....and her and Val went back and forth about Zoe being our dog.

That's Vals way of hurting Jessica...she knows exactly what sets her off and intentionally did it because she was mad at Jess.

In order for Val to be able to have a dog she has to lie to Jessica, manipulate her make a game out of loving Zoe....when in reality we see and hear that Jessica hates all animals she hates Daryl and Benny ....but on occasion you hear Jess say " MY dogs " including Daryl ....as long as she believes everything is HERS it's allowed.
The camper also HERS.

Hannah got a dog because mommy did ....and then Marlow ....all these lonely single ladies needed cuddle buddies.
In the beginning Val and Hannah tried to say service dog, even made a few videos of Zoe ticking Jess in... ( coaxed with a great of course for the cam) they put the dogs in orange " service dog" vests when they went to a parade ....
The dogs like Jessica are untrained and just walking nerves at the mercy of the lunatics at the Brooks Asylum.....

Jessica only like hearing lots of dogs barking at once all frantic and in distress...she enjoys hearing them in " pain " just like she enjoys people saying ouch or asking them to cry....
Makes her " feel good".
The cat which we never see has basically just been sent outside to live its life...not permitted back inside because Jess says so.

It's been a few years now and they still have to tell Jessica to love the dogs because she hates them. Jessica is incapable of showing love because she has zero empathy for others, she just likes certain things touching, kissing, slapping ..because it excites her, not to show feelings for others.
She screams like a lunatic at Daryl ...and it's sad.
No one in that house should have pets....they are all unfit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes. Absolutely
Long rant...sorry.

I agree. You’re right. Not to dismiss people who do truly have issues but it does seem like this is the case. Migraines is the other one. If you truly have migraines you do not go on social media and talk about it. You’re lying in bed not moving.

Reactions: 10
Jessica is incapable of showing love because she has zero empathy for others, she just likes certain things touching, kissing, slapping ..because it excites her, not to show feelings for others.
I feel the same way. They’re always talking about how sweet J is. I don’t think so. She’s actually got a really dark personality, pretty scary if you ask me. Zero empathy.

I feel the same way. They’re always talking about how sweet J is. I don’t think so. She’s actually got a really dark personality, pretty scary if you ask me. Zero empathy.
I agree!!! We see how she gets all worked up when she has to do things she doesn't want to do. Dr, Dentist, hair appointment and even with that EEG! She tells Val she is going to hurt them! Hello Val...that is pure evil!
---
HH making kale chips and having an orgasm and cold chills when she eats them! Come on Hypochondriac Hannah! They are chips that a 3rd grader could have done!
And the overalls with a tank top is not a good look since you don't live on a farm! And what's with that scrunched on the top of her head. You're not 13 HH. Grow up!!!

Attachments

• Sick
So....let me get this straight, last week when Munchausen mom was cooking and Campbell was grilling everyone's instructed no salt for Hannah ...she was sure to make sure everyone went the extra mile for her " dietary needs" but here just a few days later she's dousing her kale with salt..

So here's another example of Hannah trying to make herself seem ill..and she absolutely can't have salt poor thing...until of course she can.

Munchausen mom of course filming still in control of HER channel even though they are pretending Hannah's and Marlows... Val is too much of a control freak to give up HER second channel to the girls.
Hannah can easily set up the tripod and film alone ..especially something so easy.

We still see you Val.
Hannah...get a job..better yet get a life.

• Heart
  • Haha