Autistic Interpretations #21 Val is a liar, liar, pants on fire scam artist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
said!!! She denies the cap Jess has and said Jessica’s teeth are great! Says she goes regularly....all lies!
I HEARD her myself in a video. She said that Jessica had fallen while still in school, and cracked her front tooth, and the temporary cap was put on. She also said something to the effect that BECAUSE of how resistant Jess is to the dentist (they’ve been “fired” from more than one dentist) that the cap has never been removed and replaced with a permanent crown. It’s obvious that one front tooth is longer than the other. If she has been to the dentist in the intervening years, they sure haven’t addressed that broken tooth. She can’t keep her stories straight. That’s the problem with lies!

Reactions: 6
Well tonight's video boxed Moulton lava cakes. They just made 2 but one was for No balls. I think that Jess thought they were both for her. Val even had to demonstrate how she greased the pans....wtf is wrong with her!
Jess never took her eyes off the cake, the box, the plate it was on! She wasn't letting chocolate dessert out of her sight.
Half the time Jess was saying bad doggie and I don't like her. Did you get her as a present for me....and on and on in those stupid annoying screehes she dose.
And then I know I always do this...not! Val put them steaming hot on the plates with vanilla ice cream right next to the cakes. The fricking ice cream was melting faster than they could even eat it! And of course Jess had to eat hers so hot you could see the steam! And quite honestly I don't think she liked it that well...she said it's okay!!!
And Val was not happy...she was short with Jess alot! Just hate to work with Jess don't you Val???? I hope you have a long, long life with her!!!😅😆😅

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
The last 3 videos were all the same day...these were done when The Staff went camping..last week..Wed or Thursday...of course Vals in a mood...she's had her Baby J all to her self for the week.
Of course Jessica is all involved when it's HER chocolate cake, Val didn't want any which she knows bothers Jessica....when Jessica tells people what to eat and they don't do as they are told...she gets irritable.( Val knows this same with her short answers to Jessica's asinine questions..notice Jess keep repeating herself looking right at Val..and Val deliberately ignored her! Vals infamous passive aggressive " duck YOU" to Jessica.

The "bad doggie" I don't love her..etc... Is not a stim, she only does it when she wants control ...she's nervous trying to change Vals mood. The squeals are a stim...there's a difference. Val knows exactly how to get Jessica nervous.

The hitting, slapping, loud smack kissing, screaming be quiet to the dogs, and continuously calling them BAD...is not stimming it's deliberate behaviour and bad behaviour at that.
Of course lazy ass Val refuses to ever correct Jessica ..because then she will be moody and drive Val nuts.

It's crystal clear Val HATES having to deal with Jessica on her own...even though she quit her job to be a full time care giver...
A care giver that requires staff, who shamed and bullied her other daughter to move back home and pitch in, along with her bff Marlow! While Val deligates responsibilities that she herself should be doing but instead lays around in the biggest bedroom of Campbell's house with her private bathroom, her room set up like her own apt. Away from the realities and responsibilities of her life.

We see you Val.

• Heart
Reactions: 6