Autistic Interpretations #16 Jessica is obsessed and also seems possessed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the first post in the new thread.
---
Val and Jessica are mother daughter camping. Sitting in chairs yelling at cars and cooking awful food. Everyone and their brother are going to stop in to visit. Val can’t be alone too long with Jess.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
---
Val and Jessica are mother daughter camping. Sitting in chairs yelling at cars and cooking awful food. Everyone and their brother are going to stop in to visit. Val can’t be alone too long with Jess.
Thank you grammacloud for the new thread and I love the name of it!!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
---
I wonder if it's the rest of the family that dont think Val can be alone with Jessica too long. Thats why either Hannah or the grandparents or Marlow or Nathan and Alyson/Alison always turn up when they are camping etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
On tonight's video Jess wanted a fire but Val didn't want to be bothered because it was hot. Jess mentioned Grandad could bring them wood on Wednesday so we know what day they are coming to visit! Why? And after Jess asked about the fire, Val said no Jess wanted her way so she mentioned Grandad....look at the greedy and wants her own way daughter you raised Val! A real piece of work like the rest of you. And they will bring wood and Jess will get her way again. They ate today, took 2 walks and sat on their asses the rest of the time...and oh I am sure Jess got her baby nap! Why don't you just stay home...Jess is not happy and wanted to yell at a car. She is a miserable human being and she is just what you made her...live with the consequences Val!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
On tonight's video Jess wanted a fire but Val didn't want to be bothered because it was hot. Jess mentioned Grandad could bring them wood on Wednesday so we know what day they are coming to visit! Why? And after Jess asked about the fire, Val said no Jess wanted her way so she mentioned Grandad....look at the greedy and wants her own way daughter you raised Val! A real piece of work like the rest of you. And they will bring wood and Jess will get her way again. They ate today, took 2 walks and sat on their asses the rest of the time...and oh I am sure Jess got her baby nap! Why don't you just stay home...Jess is not happy and wanted to yell at a car. She is a miserable human being and she is just what you made her...live with the consequences Val!
I'm not sure I would classify their walks as real walks. Jessica can only move a short distance. Not knowing how to use her cane except to hit people with. They had to drive to the lake because lazy. And Jessica wanted to know what was for lunch right after they had breakfast. And yes Jessica always gets her nap. Val said she was editing during her nap lol. Camping looks miserable. Taking hours to pack and unpack. And they're always moving sites because they can't figure out how to book anything properly. Boy when I look at their life it satisfies my schadenfreude. That is the draw to their channel. I actually showed my therapist a few videos of this family and her response was good god! This family needs to be in therapy, exercise and eat better. They are failures at everything! And so are their children. Low hanging fruit. And they strive for mediocrity. The reason Val has depression as she says is because of Jessica and her weight. You could actually see their depression on their overweight bodies. And they will do nothing to improve it. They are looking at an early grave.

• Heart
  • Sad
I love the do stuff video when Val says we’ve been watching the boats and kids on paddle boards. Really, Jessica’s vision must have cleared up overnight for her to see that. And no swimsuits when you know how hot it is out?. The heat is no surprise to anyone. But of course, you can’t have a dog on the beach so that’s another excuse. Man, that trailer must reek, 5 days of sweating and no showers or swimming in the lake at least. And they brought Zoe’s bed but god forbid, Val, you must have that dog on your sweaty lap at all times. It’s hot, why have a hot fur coat on instead of making it lay on its own bed. I don’t get the always touching the dog. It’s like a baby’s favorite blankets.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if it's the rest of the family that dont think Val can be alone with Jessica too long. Thats why either Hannah or the grandparents or Marlow or Nathan and Alyson/Alison always turn up when they are camping etc.
You know poor Valerie needs a break.

• Haha
  • Sick
I love the do stuff video when Val says we’ve been watching the boats and kids on paddle boards. Really, Jessica’s vision must have cleared up overnight for her to see that. And no swimsuits when you know how hot it is out?. The heat is no surprise to anyone. But of course, you can’t have a dog on the beach so that’s another excuse. Man, that trailer must reek, 5 days of sweating and no showers or swimming in the lake at least. And they brought Zoe’s bed but god forbid, Val, you must have that dog on your sweaty lap at all times. It’s hot, why have a hot fur coat on instead of making it lay on its own bed. I don’t get the always touching the dog. It’s like a baby’s favorite blankets.
It wouldn't matter about the bathing suit since they dressed Jessica in a long shirt when she's in a pool. Probably to cover up her sores everywhere. Can't be comfortable. And I loved when they used the bug spray inside the camper and then Jessica complained that her eyes were itching. Morons!

She cares about that dog more than she does about her family. It's sick her attachment to Zoey! She goes no where without her. With as hot as it is it would have been kinder to leave Zoey home in the a/c! But nope carry her around like a baby and like you said hold her on your lap!
I bet the other campers around them think they are nuts! Jess screaming and squealing all the time and Val cuddling a dog!!!![][][]
---
It wouldn't matter about the bathing suit since they dressed Jessica in a long shirt when she's in a pool. Probably to cover up her sores everywhere. Can't be comfortable. And I loved when they used the bug spray inside the camper and then Jessica complained that her eyes were itching. Morons!
Heck I put my bug spray on outside...not even in my garage. And with Jessica’s allergies why doesn't Val buy the kind you just rub on, like sunscreen? It's the aresol that's the killer and she rubbing it in after she puts it on her. Duh Val...

On the Instagram Do Stuff Go Places live Val spoke of getting her and Jessica each a kayak, the inflatable ones, so she can tie a rope and tow Jessica behind. Where does she get these ideas. Can’t imagine Val loading Baby Huey into a kayak. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
On the Instagram Do Stuff Go Places live Val spoke of getting her and Jessica each a kayak, the inflatable ones, so she can tie a rope and tow Jessica behind. Where does she get these ideas. Can’t imagine Val loading Baby Huey into a kayak. 😂😂😂
Yeah, first Val has autoimmune disease and hurts everywhere. Next thing she is strong to paddle and tow Jessica the big baby in a kayak. Guess what, lots of people have autoimmune problems, they don’t stop living. I have psoriasis, that’s an autoimmune disease, I just found out. I guess, I didn’t play it up enough. I still have to clean my house, do the laundry, cook and keep up with the grandkids. Why would I look for sympathy, I’m nott terminal. Val just has to keep bringing it up. Guess the sympathy train has left without her. Or people have caught on that you can’t be as sick as she says she is and still push the big baby in a wheelchair through Disney.

• Haha
She's too old for that nonsense. It's an accident waiting to happen.

---
Thanks for the new link
---
I'm not sure I would classify their walks as real walks. Jessica can only move a short distance. Not knowing how to use her cane except to hit people with. They had to drive to the lake because lazy. And Jessica wanted to know what was for lunch right after they had breakfast. And yes Jessica always gets her nap. Val said she was editing during her nap lol. Camping looks miserable. Taking hours to pack and unpack. And they're always moving sites because they can't figure out how to book anything properly. Boy when I look at their life it satisfies my schadenfreude. That is the draw to their channel. I actually showed my therapist a few videos of this family and her response was good god! This family needs to be in therapy, exercise and eat better. They are failures at everything! And so are their children. Low hanging fruit. And they strive for mediocrity. The reason Val has depression as she says is because of Jessica and her weight. You could actually see their depression on their overweight bodies. And they will do nothing to improve it. They are looking at an early grave.
I noticed when Val did a scan around the lake is very close by. . . . So getting in the vehicle to go to it is laziness

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the video a long time ago where they went to the beach instead of disney? Jessica was on a raft with a huge sun hat and her stupid bathing suit floating on a raft as Val drag her through the waves. Val was laughing at jessica. She looked like a crazy homeless bag lady. Jessica needs to be in an institution not parading around like a fool and getting in everybody's way. She is a waste of space. She's disruptive and greedy. Acts like a 2 year old. But Val wants her to drink alcohol so she can have another drinking buddy. Why do they admit these things on camera. First Val wants her to be a normal person. Or she wants Sympathy for the burden and Albatross that Jessica really is. Soon Jessica will grow bigger and be uncontrollable and she will have to be put in a habitat. With the rest of the gorillas.

• Wow
Do you all remember the live a few weeks ago where Val said that she has to work. And Jessica asked what she did for work and Val replied that she has to pay bills lol. Why can't she say my work is taking care of you jessica. I have to cook you three meals a day. Make sure your bathed dressed tie your shoes. Wipe your ass. At least she had Marlo to do that for a while. I think it's ridiculous that it's now Anna's job to bathe her disabled sister. They need to change the name of their channel from a joyful life to a dysfunctional life.

An old video. Of another happy trip visiting a dog shelter. Jessica is afraid of the dogs but loves to rile them up so she can hear them bark and then Bob her head like a chicken. And slap her hand about. Does this family not understand that shelters are sad places. That it's not supposed to be a happy or fun place to go? Also with the last screenshot has anybody seen Jessica eat vegetables four times a week? Vegetables that aren't fried or dipped in oil.? I don't see vegetables with all that pizza she's eating. Or maybe they count her baby cakes tater tots or Krispies is three different kinds of vegetables.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
So Val says that Jessica is supposed to eat cereal once a week. Has anybody ever seen her eat cereal? I actually saw her golden Graham's ones. High sugar and terrible for you. She's better off eating her sausage eggs and her biscuits. Val's got to cook three hot meals for her everyday. Anything not to anger the beast. They never tell her no! Can't they just say hey Jessica this is not a diner, you need to have cereal a few days a week. Or a breakfast bar. Or a smoothie. Screenshot claiming she eats vegetables five times a week lol.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I was thinking about this. I think Val is the one with the food obsession. Jess inherited from Val.

1. She thinks everyone wants to know what she and everyone else eats for every meal, everyday.
2. When they cook at home they video everyone when they take the first bite. So weird.
3. When they go out to eat first everyone has to say what they are ordering. Then they go around videoing everyone taking a bite. Then they go around and give their review. Even weirder.
4. Notice on video of the morning Val is often the one that brings up food.

Just a thought.

Reactions: 10
Another cooking video. And surprise, Val didn’t read the instructions where it says to season the griddle. Hate to tell you Val, but once you cook on that without seasoning first, it won’t cook the same even after you season it. Another appliance you can’t use properly. How many cooking items can she waste money on because she can’t take the time to read and learn how to use it. Easy to waste money when you don’t work for it. She is so pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.