Autistic Interpretations #12 Eat, Sleep, Beg, Repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like another repeat video at 7...Jess parroting a recipe. Was annoying the first time don't need to watch it again!

Reactions: 5
Greedy Thursday was supposed to be at 7pm Eastern time and nothing so far…wonder what Jessica had a meltdown about this time.

Reactions: 4
Hannah is on the live by herself. What makes them think anyone wants to watch her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hannah is on the live by herself. What makes them think anyone wants to watch her?
She just said “I will tell Jess everyone said hello” so I’m guessing there were no packages this week so just refused to do the live.

• Haha
  • Sad
Of course the comment about Jess helping out instead of sitting on her lazy ass and eating all day struck a nerve cause it’s gone

• Haha
Good job, thanks dalmationdog. I was out for the day and didn’t notice we needed another thread already. I guess we are all chatty members!:)
Thanks Dalmationdog! It works.
---
She just said “I will tell Jess everyone said hello” so I’m guessing there were no packages this week so just refused to do the live.
No she said they didn’t go to the PO because they were camping.

I tried to watch it, if that is going to be the normal live from now on, they willl lose viewers quickly. So boring watch Hannah read comments and repeat herself over and over.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Well Val posted an older video on FB, while Hannah did a 30 min. Live on youtube...talking about Dog farts, how she needs to do a medical update video and telling people to go learn ASL from a deaf person. We did hear Jessica scream at Daryl... She's busy in her room making a mess.

I tried to post a couple of meltdown videos from FB. But cant. I will say this if you are on FB...and go to their page..under the search for their videos...type in ..meltdown or upset there are some videos of Val..talking to Jess...edging her on... One she's in the car and Val..loses her patience so does Hannah... Over a Christmas CD. Case ....

These videos are APPALLING ....Val is NO caregiver, and she shows that in these videos, another is Jessica losing her tit...over a dentist appointment ...she starts seething...yelling how she's going to say she HATES him! These are videos from 2017-2019 ish...

Jessica is dangerous and Val...is a time bomb.

Thank you for the new thread!!!!

Reactions: 10
Thanks Dalmationdog! It works.
---

No she said they didn’t go to the PO because they were camping.
Oh gotcha! I missed that part lol but interesting that they said they didn’t go because that is usually nonnie and grandads job to go to the PO so I’m not sure why they wouldn’t have just gone anyways even though Jessica wasn’t there.

Well Val posted an older video on FB, while Hannah did a 30 min. Live on youtube...talking about Dog farts, how she needs to do a medical update video and telling people to go learn ASL from a deaf person. We did hear Jessica scream at Daryl... She's busy in her room making a mess.

I tried to post a couple of meltdown videos from FB. But cant. I will say this if you are on FB...and go to their page..under the search for their videos...type in ..meltdown or upset there are some videos of Val..talking to Jess...edging her on... One she's in the car and Val..loses her patience so does Hannah... Over a Christmas CD. Case ....

These videos are APPALLING ....Val is NO caregiver, and she shows that in these videos, another is Jessica losing her tit...over a dentist appointment ...she starts seething...yelling how she's going to say she HATES him! These are videos from 2017-2019 ish...

Jessica is dangerous and Val...is a time bomb.

Thank you for the new thread!!!!
Where was the Hannah video? Not on UTube or FB. So if it was just on Instagram I don't have that...

Reactions: 2
Where was the Hannah video? Not on UTube or FB. So if it was just on Instagram I don't have that...
On YouTube
---
Where did her eye brows go??🤡

And how does Marlow pour herself into childrens clothes? Geez, can they get much tighter?! I bet her butt looks huge!! Not everyone should wear yoga pants.....just saying. I'm not skinny, but I know how to cover my rolls of fat!

Attachments

Last edited:
Oh gotcha! I missed that part lol but interesting that they said they didn’t go because that is usually nonnie and grandads job to go to the PO so I’m not sure why they wouldn’t have just gone anyways even though Jessica wasn’t there.
Hannah said nonnie was out of town too.

Reactions: 4
What kind of deal did Hannah get on her trailer if she already needs new tires on it. I think this camping adventure is going to pass over after one season. They just aren’t cut out for it. They are too used to all the comforts of home. Val can’t even cook without asking viewers how to use her micro/conv oven. Hannah always seems so smug like I’m so great.

Reactions: 10
What kind of deal did Hannah get on her trailer if she already needs new tires on it. I think this camping adventure is going to pass over after one season. They just aren’t cut out for it. They are too used to all the comforts of home. Val can’t even cook without asking viewers how to use her micro/conv oven. Hannah always seems so smug like I’m so great.
I think too it will be a VERY short lived “thing” for them, I actually guessed it would be after 3 trips out. . . But of course Val will have someone to blame why they aren’t doing it any more
---
I watched a bit of the “live” and in less than 1 minute couldn’t stand how many times Hannah said UMMMM. 🤮 AND slurring her words. . .

Last edited:
Most likely because they’d have to drive into Chattanooga to get the Mail. This is what happens when you lie about where you live.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.