Autistic Interpretations #11 Bessy’s family is bat crazy, manipulator’s & extremely lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the first post in the new thread. Mod please note.
---
I think that they did block Susan. She was too obsessed with them. Maybe if the were really truthful in their videos and kept it about autism and not focused on gifts, she would have moved on without them blocking her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
---
I think that they did block Susan. She was too obsessed with them. Maybe if the were really truthful in their videos and kept it about autism and not focused on gifts, she would have moved on without them blocking her.
She was becoming creepy and obsessive! Acting like she was a family member and part of their real lives.

Reactions: 11
Well the video this morning was all about Val. Her blood pressure, her stress because she has things to get done so she is hiding in her bedroom today! What else is new in her world! Maybe she should have stayed home instead of doing her "get away"!
Check out Zoe on the bed in her shirt. Val takes better care of that dog and dresses it better than Jess! Val you really need a good shrink because you are getting no sympathy for your pathetic life from us! And your followers are becoming less and less!

• Haha
Interesting Val addresses others obsessing but not Jessica.

This mornings video...ANOTHER video talking about poor sleep, no sleep, exhaustion ..high blood pressure, poor eating...blahhhhhhh...blahhhh...
Every video Val has to remind people how sick she is, poor Hannah's health issues...the MANY disabilities that no one in the world has except for Jessica ....
I've never seen a person wallow so joyfully in illness..factual or fictional .

So basically Vals hiding in her room today...to " work" which means ignore Jessica and ANY motherly responsibility while reading here and taking notes for her Q&A. While hypochondriac Hannah and Marlow shower Jessica, feed her, then leave her in her room to obsessively text Keely and sniff hundreds of decks of cards.

Val has declared no one shall bake or consume any more treats !! Guess Vals weight gain and unhealthy food consumption is getting to her. It's funny this MOTHER this NURSE can't comprehend the fact you can make treats..... It's called healthy treats!!!. Not all.treats require tons of chocolate and sugar etc...

She's home all day... Learn to bake healthy muffins, cookies, etc...EDUCATE yourself !!!
She's so damn lazy.

Just she's so stressed and anxious because there's so much to do!! Yet....she has no job, trades off sleep in days with Hannah and Marlow, has Campbell walking the dogs...what exactly does Val do????
All I ever see her do is stalk video comments while lounging on her bed with zoey, hide in her room watching movies, she has 3 other adults in the house sharing cooking and babysitting...
Most women in our situation are working real jobs, cleaning the house, cooking 95% of ALL meals, parenting our autistic adult child..taking them to appointments , doing volunteer work, not to mention working with therapists learning new techniques, learning ourselves better ways to cope..help the unit grow ..together. Going to swim class, PT, life skills classes....

But...Vals tired? From what?????

Val wants to be " the voice of autism" she's a schemer...and real families living with autism see right through her...as does her local autism community.

EVERYONE sees you Val.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
---
Thanks Grammacloud. 👍🏻
---
Well the video this morning was all about Val. Her blood pressure, her stress because she has things to get done so she is hiding in her bedroom today! What else is new in her world! Maybe she should have stayed home instead of doing her "get away"!
Check out Zoe on the bed in her shirt. Val takes better care of that dog and dresses it better than Jess! Val you really need a good shrink because you are getting no sympathy for your pathetic life from us! And your followers are becoming less and less!
She does nothing but moan and complain! So annoying. 😖

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Constantly monitoring comments will stress you out. Give it up Val, life will be better offline.

• Sad
She was becoming creepy and obsessive! Acting like she was a family member and part of their real lives.
That’s true, but if they have blocked her I am sure she will be devastated and I can’t help but feel sorry for her. I know someone here tried to warn her but the Brooks family always put the truth down to ‘ignorant, vindictive trolls’ so Susan probably didn’t believe what she was being told. She has special needs herself and obsesses over them the same way Jess obsesses over Keeley (and others) - I wonder how they would feel if Keeley blocked Jess? I’m sure there would be uproar! I am hoping that Susan has seen through them and removed herself, but I doubt it.

I noticed the shirt on Zoey as well. I think Cody or Hannah must of bought it . 🌈 I have always thought Marlowe and Hannah were more than friends or maybe Augustina is something more special. Either way Hannah only chance at happiness is moving as far away as she can get from Val . It’s a really unhealthy codependency she has with her mom. It’s like misery needs company. This family is probably the most dysfunctional I have watched besides watching Bravo reality shows.

Reactions: 8

This mornings video...ANOTHER video talking about poor sleep, no sleep, exhaustion ..high blood pressure, poor eating...blahhhhhhh...blahhhh...
Every video Val has to remind people how sick she is, poor Hannah's health issues...the MANY disabilities that no one in the world has except for Jessica ....

So basically Vals hiding in her room today...to " work" which means ignore Jessica and ANY motherly responsibility while reading here and taking notes for her Q&A. While hypochondriac Hannah and Marlow shower Jessica, feed her, then leave her in her room to obsessively text Keely and sniff hundreds of decks of cards.

Val has declared no one shall bake or consume any more treats !! Guess Vals weight gain and unhealthy food consumption is getting to her. It's funny this MOTHER this NURSE can't comprehend the fact you can make treats..... It's called healthy treats!!!. Not all.treats require tons of chocolate and sugar etc...

She's home all day... Learn to bake healthy muffins, cookies, etc...EDUCATE yourself !!!
She's so damn lazy.

Just she's so stressed and anxious because there's so much to do!! Yet....she has no job, trades off sleep in days with Hannah and Marlow, has Campbell walking the dogs...what exactly does Val do????
All I ever see her do is stalk video comments while lounging on her bed with zoey, hide in her room watching movies, she has 3 other adults in the house sharing cooking and babysitting...
Most women in our situation are working real jobs, cleaning the house, cooking 95% of ALL meals, parenting our autistic adult child..taking them to appointments , doing volunteer work, not to mention working with therapists learning new techniques, learning ourselves better ways to cope..help the unit grow ..together. Going to swim class, PT, life skills classes....

Val wants to be " the voice of autism" she's a schemer...and real families living with autism see right through her...as does her local autism community.

EVERYONE sees you Val.
She has no logic - I have so much to do - so I will lay in bed all day!
no more desserts!!!!! Let’s see how many days!! Or does it mean we will order one every day when we go out to eat!!! Or is it another lie!!!
Val is one of the people who were never meant to have children - she is rude, self centered and not capable mentally of taking care of herself physically, mentally and financially - so should never of had another person she was suppose to care and provide for

Reactions: 10
You know, I’m 74 soon to be 75, there are days (many of them) that I would love to go to my room and shut the door and just have a day for me and me only! I have a home, a husband and lots of things needing done so I do not lock myself in my room. I adult and do what needs to be done! I also have thyroid issues & high blood pressure (I am on the max BP meds you can take but I deal with it)!! Grow up Val!

Just found this from November 2016 artist Jessica. Funny how Val was all about ABA therapy then and happy to see it expanding to older adults. Wonder why she stopped? This was less then six years ago when Jessica was like 30

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny how Jessica's dog is always with Val, sleeps with Val every night, cuddles with Val, wants on Vals lap.... Hides in Vals room on HER bed with the door closed SAFELY away from Jessica.... The ONLY reason Val lies to Jess about Zoey being HERS is because Jessica knows greed...if it's HERS she wants it...and MORE MORE...she's constantly talking about getting ANOTHER dog! Jessica hates the dogs...it's so obvious in the way she scream at them like a lunatic. Again...not autism. RAGE.

But Val wants dogs, doesn't care that Jessica hates them. ( notice the cat is gone?) Poor thing was sent outside last fall after Jessica lost her temper because the cat rubbed up against her leg. There's a couple videos when they first moved to Campbell's you hear Jessica say the cat can't come inside.
So...Val the loving human she is...just threw the cat out.... After reading this she will probably send Marlow out to film the cat for content.

Val use to be an advocate of ABA therapy among other autism programs...until she was called out.
We see this periodically when the parents are solely dependant on the programs and professionals to do ALL the work...as years go by changes occur, needs change, information and strategies change, newer better information and disciplines are practiced...autism information and understanding has changed dramatically over the past 2-3 decades... With those changes..we parents/caregivers have gotton more involved..the learning isn't just in the classroom by therapist ...WE have to continue today home...24/7... WE have to be consistent put in the work!
People like Val...want to put in their demands. Fight any change that alters their opinion of what they want, they want the teachers the therapists to do all the work...fix all the problems during school hours and then have their child come home.... " better". 20-30 YEARS ago... It was more like that..special schools for autistic kids to go to so parents could still go to work 9-5.

We've come a looooong way baby! Most parents, families I work with strive and fight to be more involved, to HELP, to be apart of their autistic child's learning! We have inhome ABA, teachers, life skills coaching, etc...

Val...stopped being involved in her autistic community when she was told there's nothing more professionals can do if YOURE not willing to help at home. That's the bottom line. There are waiting lists for placements for families who actually participate and WORK with their children along side the teachers and therapists ...they aren't hiring friends and babysitters, while hiding in their bedroom watching Netflix..because they don't feel like parenting today!

Val complains about every school, therapist, bus driver, teacher, doctor, community program ...because SHE got called out, and it's obvious Jessica was not being taught at home she regressed every time she was at home...no follow through...so there comes a point where the professionals SEE it... And they did.

So in true Val Brooks narcassist fashion ..it's everyone else whose wrong... NOT Val!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
You know, I’m 74 soon to be 75, there are days (many of them) that I would love to go to my room and shut the door and just have a day for me and me only! I have a home, a husband and lots of things needing done so I do not lock myself in my room. I adult and do what needs to be done! I also have thyroid issues & high blood pressure (I am on the max BP meds you can take but I deal with it)!! Grow up Val!
Today I'm not doing anything! Lol But with that said, I'm 55 and I have chronic kidney disease, bone on bone arthritis in one knee needing knee replacement and arthritis in my thumb on my dominant hand. I get up and go to work 5 days a week as a server. Waiting tables gets rough but I make decent money to support myself and that's why I push thru the pain. My last 3 shifts, I got up at 3:45 am so I could be to work and open at 6am. And I don't leave work until 1:30. It's constant running the whole time I'm there. I, like the rest of us here, could tell them lazy wenches about being exhausted. The are the biggest scamming bunch of whiners I've ever came across

Poor Val she’s so exhausted and stressed! I think she needs a vacation! Oh wait it’s March 10 and she’s already had 2.

• Haha
Just found this from November 2016 artist Jessica. Funny how Val was all about ABA therapy then and happy to see it expanding to older adults. Wonder why she stopped? This was less then six years ago when Jessica was like 30
Because they have rules and guidelines and did not let Val make up nonsense as part of their programs 🤮

She's so damn lazy.

EVERYONE sees you Val.
You know what I thought was funny? Val said that they bake the sweets and then end up throwing most of them away and in the same sentence she also said that if they have sweets in the house “someone” which we all know is Jessica will be asking all day long to have some and eat every last one to herself. She doesn’t even listen to herself anymore. She can’t keep up with all her lies and she looks like an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Constantly monitoring comments will stress you out. Give it up Val, life will be better offline.
If this is what she calls a JOYFUL life, she is more mentally ill than we can imagine 🤮
---
You know what I thought was funny? Val said that they bake the sweets and then end up throwing most of them away and in the same sentence she also said that if they have sweets in the house “someone” which we all know is Jessica will be asking all day long to have some and eat every last one to herself. She doesn’t even listen to herself anymore. She can’t keep up with all her lies and she looks like an idiot.
So use to talking and lying and making no sense that she just talks, kinda like Jess doing self talk . . . . . Val we hear and see what you’re doing 🤮

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.