Autistic Interpretations #10 Users, abuser, fakers and takers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or they blocked Susan!!! She was becoming quite the pest about recipes she sent! Asking many times during the lives especially.
Wouldn’t doubt that at all. They block anyone and everyone for no good reason. I am sure she got annoying, but she spent a lot of money (she obviously doesn’t have since she had to save up to mail the packages) sending packages.

Reactions: 7
Or they blocked Susan!!! She was becoming quite the pest about recipes she sent! Asking many times during the lives especially.
Omg they probably did block her! You could tell Val was becoming more and more annoyed by her. She rarely sent gifts because she could never afford to so really they had no use for her. If she was blocked I’m sure she is devastated but I don’t feel sorry for her at all! Someone tried to warn her and she chose to not even look into it and automatically block them.

Reactions: 4
This is the last post in this thread. Mod please note. The new Thread is Autistic Interpretations #11 Bessy’s family is batshit crazy, manipulator’s & extremely lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is the last post in this thread. Mod please note. The new Thread is Autistic Interpretations #11 Bessy’s family is batshit crazy, manipulator’s & extremely lazy.
Hi, mods won't see anything by typing. You need to report. Thanks for the reporter

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.