Aussiemumvlogger - Keiara Moore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has been requested a few times so I thought I’d create it.

Aussiemumvlogger - Keiara Moore

Reactions: 2
Happy to see this thread. I feel like she is the worst for using her kids as content and to line her pockets. I really wonder how Mila is going to handle it as she gets older, actually all of them. Their whole medical history is fair game for content. It saddens me that people can so blatantly not respect their kids privacy. They will remember their childhoods as constantly having a camera in their faces :(

Reactions: 5
Also the way she very obviously favors one child over the others is very irritating. Poor Lincoln is a whole lot younger that Mila but whenever they are learning new things (bike riding and swimming) and Mila gets the hang of them first it's often rubbed in his face

Also the way she very obviously favors one child over the others is very irritating. Poor Lincoln is a whole lot younger that Mila but whenever they are learning new things (bike riding and swimming) and Mila gets the hang of them first it's often rubbed in his face
Yes agreed and very soon they will both be overshadowed by little Reegy 🙄

Happy to see this thread. I feel like she is the worst for using her kids as content and to line her pockets. I really wonder how Mila is going to handle it as she gets older, actually all of them. Their whole medical history is fair game for content. It saddens me that people can so blatantly not respect their kids privacy. They will remember their childhoods as constantly having a camera in their faces :(
It is actually mind blowing to me how she thinks that spending quality time with the kids is filming their every move so they can monetise their childhood. It’s both of them. Kurt is equally culpable. It is stomach churning to the extreme ! She craps on about how the best things in life are family and spending time in nature and getting outdoors - how does she rationalise videoing ALL those moments? Whether it’s for Instagram or YouTube she is never fully present for those kids.

Yes agreed and very soon they will both be overshadowed by little Reegy 🙄
Yeah she wasn’t really interested in Regan when she was younger and harder work - you never saw her holding her, always Kurt but now she’s cute and money making content she’s the fave !

I can’t believe they only taught the kids to swim this year. They have a pool at home?? My kids could swim at 3 and we didn’t have a pool so how has Mila got to school age not knowing how to swim? That would be my top priority if I had a pool as a safety issue.

Reactions: 1
All this building up to their neeeewww secret project any ideas what it is? Menswear (tshirts & hoodies) that they are designing themselves?

All this building up to their neeeewww secret project any ideas what it is? Menswear (tshirts & hoodies) that they are designing themselves?
It will be another cash grab project, most likely to fail because she gives up on anything if she can’t make a quick buck from it

I’m not going to lie, I used to be a fan of her and started following when she was pregnant with Lincoln, as time has gone on her true colours have come out. Now everything that she does makes me angry. But hey, don’t watch the content if it makes you feel negative emotions. As she always says 🙄

Reactions: 3
New follower here. I only found her through Tattle and can already see that she is problematic. I haven’t seen anything about the medical history yet, can anyone give me a quick rundown please?

New follower here. I only found her through Tattle and can already see that she is problematic. I haven’t seen anything about the medical history yet, can anyone give me a quick rundown please?
Mila was born with a cleft lip and palate. Keiara has had an ectopic pregnancy and a miscarriage recently. Her pregnancies with Lincoln and Regan were highly dramatic with many hospital appointments which amounted to absolutely nothing and both babies born completely healthy. She is fond of dramatising any medical emergency, hospital visit, sickness etc in order to make a more exciting YouTube video. She uploads 4 times a week and her content is very stale.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Mila was born with a cleft lip and palate. Keiara has had an ectopic pregnancy and a miscarriage recently. Her pregnancies with Lincoln and Regan were highly dramatic with many hospital appointments which amounted to absolutely nothing and both babies born completely healthy. She is fond of dramatising any medical emergency, hospital visit, sickness etc in order to make a more exciting YouTube video. She uploads 4 times a week and her content is very stale.
Wow, thank you! 🙏🏻

Never heard of her went to look at her page, looks boring. What's wrong with the oldest kid she looks freaky looks like adult face on kid body.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
And this is a perfect example of why she shouldn’t be posting the kids online. The poor kid has a cleft lip so she already looks different, and will probably go through so many challenges during her life regarding people bullying and things of that kind. Here’s keiara exploiting her and exposing her to this sort of stuff already from the moment she was born pretty much and she’s only 5 years old.

Reactions: 8
I also think that the filters she chooses to make herself look good unfortunately make the dark circles under Milas eyes stand out alot more 🙁

Whatever came of Mila having asthma? I can’t remember if that was confirmed. Those dark circles don’t seem normal? I know they used to get up at some ridiculous hour.

I also think that the filters she chooses to make herself look good unfortunately make the dark circles under Milas eyes stand out alot more 🙁
Kieara only cares about how she looks. Hence why she’s always in a full face of makeup and new clothes, whilst her kids have food on their faces, un-brushed hair and wear pyjamas in public.

Reactions: 6
Whatever came of Mila having asthma? I can’t remember if that was confirmed. Those dark circles don’t seem normal? I know they used to get up at some ridiculous hour.
They got a puffer for her but haven't mentioned it recently. It's irrelevant now as it's not causing any issues which could warrant a vlog with a clickbait - SHE COULDN'T FIND HER PUFFER!! SHE HAD TO GO TO HOSPITAL!!!

Reactions: 4
Kieara only cares about how she looks. Hence why she’s always in a full face of makeup and new clothes, whilst her kids have food on their faces, un-brushed hair and wear pyjamas in public.
Her and Kurt are wannabe rich bogans. Their life is boring and nothing groundbreaking, it makes no sense why people watch the same old vlog and million insta stories?
House is a constant mess with crap and clutter everywhere.
Always complaining about daily life. Did she expect having another kid would change that?
The fixation on her appearance. I def think she has an unhealthy relationship with food so Kurt doesn’t cheat on her. He comes across as innocent but I think he has his standards fixed on Keiara. I do think he has his hopes up on her money grabbing to work. She did mention a few years back that they’re not the greatest with money yet can somehow manage to get a BMW, an brand new SUV and a house extension.
I wonder what scamming tips she was given from best mate Trashy Bines?

I have a feeling there will be some basics , with Love Ellis Rose logo. so their own brand - the kidswear clearly flopped so I think either a Plus size range, menswear or homeware.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.