Atomic Kitten

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll show my age. I recall the original versions of all three songs being in the charts: Ladies Night by Kool and the Gang; Tide is High by Blondie; Eternal Flame by the Bangles.
And the backing track of ‘I Want Your Love’ is the Big Country one. Oh and in Continental Europe they reformed in 2008 to release a track for the Euros- cover of The Farm’s All Together Now.

They had some good tunes, I still occasionally listen to It's OK now, and Someone Like Me (remember that one?)
Jenny used to present Snog, Marry, Avoid on BBC3 with POD the makeover machine, I used to like watching that :LOL:
Me too! and Liz used to present Hotter Than My Daughter (I think. Or some other form of makeover show)

Reactions: 2
I LOVED Atomic Kitten! I had their album (or maybe it was their singles) before Whole Again. I saw them in concert a few times, the first at the Royal Court in Liverpool the day before my birthday!

They just seemed like lovely girls. Liz was my fave, she was great on Masterchef and I loved Hotter than my Daughter! And Jenny was also cool. I lived in Ibiza for a while and often used to chat to the guys at her partner (husband's?) diving school.

They had some good tunes, I still occasionally listen to It's OK now, and Someone Like Me (remember that one?)
Jenny used to present Snog, Marry, Avoid on BBC3 with POD the makeover machine, I used to like watching that :LOL:
I loved Snog, Marry, Avoid 😸 there's some episodes on YouTube still

Atomic kitten had some right good tunes, its ok, right now, see ya.
Kerry looks amazing in the cradle video. I think tasha probably has one of the best voices in all the girl/pop bands of the era. Its so effortless

Reactions: 2
Jenny is a massive gear head, as soon as the cameras stopped rolling in the jungle she said "where can I get some class A"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5