Astrology

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a true Pisces to the core. Can't stand Sags specially the women. Leos are insecure and loudmouths and Aries are some of the most vile self centered arseholes Ive ever met I can detect an Aries very quickly. Cancer women can be quiet sly, insecure and pick mes. Taurus women are about making money. Capricorns are strong leaders and generally have a good head on their shoulders. Aquarius think they are something they aint.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone else spent the last 3 days feeling in a major funk with this full moon in Taurus? I cannot for the life of me shake it off

Virgo sun, Taurus Moon, Scorpio rising here, since summer I've felt like I've been on a streak of bad luck unsure whats going on this year 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I like astrology because, by the zodiac sign, you can determine whether you can make friends with a person. Most often, zodiac sign compatibility really works. I noticed that I couldn't make friends with Capricorns and Taurus. It's just hard for me to understand how daily horoscopes work. Radio or Twitter horoscopes are just random texts. Numerological predictions seem to be more reliable. I read about the numbers and realized that I'd witnessed the truthfulness of numerology. On https://www.trulydivine.com/numerology/angel-number-1122, I read about the number 1122. I remember my student years when I was always fortunate at 11:22. Always.

I'm a true Pisces to the core. Can't stand Sags specially the women. Leos are insecure and loudmouths and Aries are some of the most vile self centered arseholes Ive ever met I can detect an Aries very quickly. Cancer women can be quiet sly, insecure and pick mes. Taurus women are about making money. Capricorns are strong leaders and generally have a good head on their shoulders. Aquarius think they are something they aint.
As a double Aries, I'm sure we'd get on swimmingly :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m a Scorpio, and I find I get on sooo well with taurus and other Scorpios. My fiancé is a Taurus and we have so much in common. For some reason I attract geminis too 😂

can’t stand Leos though 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2