Astrology

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else interested in astrology? Would love to hear others opinions/beliefs.

I don’t know all of the ins and outs of it, I’ve been reading it on and off for a few years now. I’m a Sagittarius and I do feel I fit a lot of the description. I also definitely feel like the new moons, full moons , mercury retrograde etc have an impact on my mood.

anyone else out there interested in astrology or feel emotionally impacted by the moon?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t know an awful lot about it but it intrigues me and I’m trying to learn. I’m a Cap and I do believe that I fit a lot of the traits.

Reactions: 6
I'm definitely interested and have been reading about astrology for a few years. I don't think I really fit the description of my sun sign (Aquarius - but wait, is that what an Aquarius would say?) but I did the full birth chart and some of it does fit. My moon sign is Scorpio which was quite accurate after reading into it more.

It's funny because I do think there's some zodiac signs I get on better with than others but who knows if that's a coincidence or not. I've had two Scorpio exes and my current partner is a Scorpio so maybe there's something there 😅

Reactions: 5
Yay! I was so afraid incase I was alone in being so interested 🤣

where do you like to read up on your horoscopes? I found a lady called Susan Millar maybe 3-4 years ago now, she uploads them for free every month onto her website astrology zone and they’re usually really bang on accurate for me! They’re quite lengthy monthly ones!

I’m so so so so so nervous about this new moon at the weekend I really hope nothing bad happens I get so anxious around new moons and full moons nowadays and I don’t know if it’s because I’m reading about them so more conscious or if it’s actually my body feeling a certain way

• Heart
Always felt drawn to astrology but only started exploring it further in the last year - it's fascinating but there's so much to learn and understand! Learning about Saturn Return was a game changer for me - I honestly thought I was having a quarter-life crisis when it started but now it all makes sense. Still quite deep in it at the moment, this desperate need to find myself and my purpose is massive!

It's also really interesting looking at the planets positioning in relation to what's happening worldwide at the moment... I know lots of people think it's a bit "woo woo" but I just think the planets and stars were here before us and will be here long after us too.

Some of my favourite resources are:
Kirsty Gallagher (she shares lots on insta/Facebook)
Saturn Returns podcast - Caggie Dunlop (I'm only a few episodes in and already added lots to my list of things I want to know more about - Human Design is this week's fixation!)
Lovebyluna, Bluemoon_spiritual, the_crystal_bar and herlunamagick are all great pages to follow on insta as they share lots of info in easy to read graphics.

Thanks for starting this thread! ✨

I’m so so so so so nervous about this new moon at the weekend I really hope nothing bad happens I get so anxious around new moons and full moons nowadays and I don’t know if it’s because I’m reading about them so more conscious or if it’s actually my body feeling a certain way
I've fallen down a rabbit hole about the lions gate portal this evening 🤯 Some view it as luck and something magical, others think it is a lot darker...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m fascinated w astrology. I love virgo season. I’m Capricorn and my first friend in primary school was a Virgo, first friend in secondary school a Virgo, and first boyfriend was a Virgo. And now in a relationship with a Virgo rising. But I just started feeling really off though this new moon in Virgo has had me and everyone around me all anxious.. I’m just waiting for the week to end really! @Notgonnalie I feel same the same way as you x

Reactions: 3
Virgo Sun, Capricorn Moon and Gemini Rising here - so much more has made sense since learning about moon and rising signs! I just wish I could learn and understand it all quicker, I still feel like a total newbie most of the time!

I've been feeling rubbish the last few days too, anxiety has been through the roof, Insomnia even worse (didn't think that was possible!). Trying to see it as the necessary challenge before a reward, but it's tough. Don't think it helps that we are all so jaded after the last couple of years, I want to believe things are going to get better and astrology does seem to suggest it will, but gosh it's difficult to feel that hope some days!

I love it, my wedding was blessed by an astrologist, and she did our birth charts as the reading and it was so interesting. But I made sure it wasn’t too focused on as didn’t want to bore people. However, there’s too much of a coincidence between our characteristics and signs, and although not always my traits are so spot on, and our compatibility

I love it, my wedding was blessed by an astrologist, and she did our birth charts as the reading and it was so interesting. But I made sure it wasn’t too focused on as didn’t want to bore people. However, there’s too much of a coincidence between our characteristics and signs, and although not always my traits are so spot on, and our compatibility
This is amazing, I've not heard of anything likes this before! Sounds really personal ❤

Reactions: 2
I love everything to do with astrology im a 1000% true cancerian and have never related more to my sign if i tried lol.
I know this might sound crazy but i download an app called faladdin and omg although it could be made up majority of the time it rings true for me.

Is anyone else interested in astrology? Would love to hear others opinions/beliefs.

I don’t know all of the ins and outs of it, I’ve been reading it on and off for a few years now. I’m a Sagittarius and I do feel I fit a lot of the description. I also definitely feel like the new moons, full moons , mercury retrograde etc have an impact on my mood.

anyone else out there interested in astrology or feel emotionally impacted by the moon?
Yeah, don't know much but interested. Would definitely use it for future relationships as there is one zodiac sign I'm definitely incompatible with relationship wise. I'm very much like my sign with traits of the next sign which I would have been if born hours later. He was typical of his sign.
Afterwards I read that we aren't compatible and it was so true. Short term fantastic but I couldn't commit as we were opposite on so many important things that make for a harmonious union.
If I found out a potential partner had that sign and I liked the look of them I'd have to give then a miss.
Oh, and another sign, the reason is I'm the same sign and it's like facing all those things you don't like about yourself that you've worked hard to change all your life! 😬 that sign I've dated more than once unfortunately and it drove me mad. I actually hate being the sign I am, I recognise many things in myself particular to it and feel like I've been disadvantaged from the beginning because of it.

This is amazing, I've not heard of anything likes this before! Sounds really personal ❤
Ah yeah thank you, it really was, it was my second wedding so I did all the traditional vows first tom , so wanted something more unique, and didn’t disappoint.

Yeah, don't know much but interested. Would definitely use it for future relationships as there is one zodiac sign I'm definitely incompatible with relationship wise. I'm very much like my sign with traits of the next sign which I would have been if born hours later. He was typical of his sign.
Afterwards I read that we aren't compatible and it was so true. Short term fantastic but I couldn't commit as we were opposite on so many important things that make for a harmonious union.
If I found out a potential partner had that sign and I liked the look of them I'd have to give then a miss.
Oh, and another sign, the reason is I'm the same sign and it's like facing all those things you don't like about yourself that you've worked hard to change all your life! 😬 that sign I've dated more than once unfortunately and it drove me mad. I actually hate being the sign I am, I recognise many things in myself particular to it and feel like I've been disadvantaged from the beginning because of it.
So my ex husband what a Capricorn which is apparently my most compatible and we really weren’t. And my husband now is a Leo, and we’re medium compatibility , however there’s also, sun and moon signs to consider.
I’m a Taurus btw. Taurus sun, Gemini moon.
There’s great websites you can find your full signs.

Ah yeah thank you, it really was, it was my second wedding so I did all the traditional vows first tom , so wanted something more unique, and didn’t disappoint.

So my ex husband what a Capricorn which is apparently my most compatible and we really weren’t. And my husband now is a Leo, and we’re medium compatibility , however there’s also, sun and moon signs to consider.
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/birth-chart-horoscope-online I hope this link is allowed sorry if noth

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/birth-chart-horoscope-online I hope this link is allowed sorry if noth
I’m Capricorn 👋 not to talk myself up but from what other people have told me and my experience with Capricorn men, the Capricorn women and men are so different from each other. I love other Capricorn women. I have met some nice Capricorn men but its not the same compatibility I have with other Capricorn women. I actually find there to be a stark difference between men and women for a lot of the signs in my experience. For example I have had plenty of good experiences with Sagittarius women, some of my closest family friends/ school friends are are Sag women but I will cannot stand many Sagittarius men I meet 😅
Love that you’re a Gemini moon my partner and my best friend are as well. One of my favourite moon signs by far 🥰

Reactions: 1
So many fellow Capricorns on this page!! Love this thread :) does anyone have any app recommendations? I still use Co-star which I find scarily accurate but keen to know if there are others that people prefer?

• Heart
i've been really into it for 4 years now, i feel like i know quite a bit but it's so complex! there's still loads to learn. i'm a taurus sun, sagittarius moon, leo rising, life finally made sense when i found out there's a lot more to us than just our sun signs which is just our basic personality and likes! i honestly think it's so accurate but do think outside factors play into how individual people portray each part of themselves

I love astrology! I used to be so into it but now I just read up on it here and there. I’m a Scorpio sun, libra Moon, Gemini rising

A friend of a friend won't speak to me anymore because of something I said

It's not because I rolled my eyes at her telling me I'm such a pisces etc.. it was because I referred to astrology as 'birthday racism' lmao. Honestly, the woman can't take a joke.. totally should have expected this sort of behaviour from a scorpio sun rising virgo rising blue moon type :p

• Haha
This thread seems dead but I'll ask the astrology savvy members anyway: is there anything going on with the planets right now which I can blame for my general brain fog-listlessness-closed chakras-however you may interpret? I can't shake this off no matter what I try. Quite a few people around me feel the same (no, it's not SAD) and I'd love to blame a bad angle or some retrograde etc. and look forward to an ending date if possible. 😶

This thread seems dead but I'll ask the astrology savvy members anyway: is there anything going on with the planets right now which I can blame for my general brain fog-listlessness-closed chakras-however you may interpret? I can't shake this off no matter what I try. Quite a few people around me feel the same (no, it's not SAD) and I'd love to blame a bad angle or some retrograde etc. and look forward to an ending date if possible. 😶
There’s Mars retrograde in Gemini which unfortunately is quite negative, I’ll add a link, I hope that’s okay. If not if you just google it, you’ll be able to look it up 😊

• Heart