Ashlyn VanHorn aka @ashlynnlanaee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s gay come on it’s obvious I think
I havent followed close enough to say he’s gay but he could be. I think he’s not the full shilling for sure because who else would hang out with her all day for two months and then get engaged to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Very very true 😂😂
Also that ring is much more her so I get serious she bought the ring this time vibes. I’m Irish so don’t really understand why some Americans get engaged so quickly but shes taking the piss here especially when she has her daughter too to take into consideration.

Reactions: 1
Also that ring is much more her so I get serious she bought the ring this time vibes. I’m Irish so don’t really understand why some Americans get engaged so quickly but shes taking the piss here especially when she has her daughter too to take into consideration.
Ooohhhh I’m Irish too ☘

• Heart
Has she deleted her insta 🤔
I couldn’t find her, it took ages but I haven’t seen any posts alluding to her being pregnant. Is that just speculation? I think she might be too because her shopping trolley the other day had absolutely no wine in it 😂

I wonder was this planned or did her contraception fail because it seems ridiculous to be pregnant with a guy you hardly know after 2-3 months (dress it up anyway you like ashlyn that you knew him from high school or whatever)

A baby won’t make him stay, children put a strain on even the most solid relationships. There is only one way this is going to end….silly silly girl