Ashley Lemieux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t really seen a thread for her on here but she has like 360k followers so I thought I’d make one!

I felt so sorry for her having a stillborn baby and delivering completely on her own without even a nurse in the room but I find her a bit too much at times?

Just wanted to get others opinions?

Jumping on the bandwagon of a celebrity suicide , that is pretty low anything for engagement , always a drama , must be hoping tmz will mention her for engagement , pretty low .im just going to look and check if she actually did follow him , alot of these american bloggers using this awful death as a way of content and encouraging engagement , then there ll be a sales pitch or an ad ,,,,,,,there always is .................

Just checked she doesnt even follow him , how low can she go for engagement saying shea followed hum for a long time whereas she actually doesnt follow him at al .........

Lying about someone who just died for content

toxic positivity
---
Haven’t really seen a thread for her on here but she has like 360k followers so I thought I’d make one!

I felt so sorry for her having a stillborn baby and delivering completely on her own without even a nurse in the room but I find her a bit too much at times?

Just wanted to get others opinions?
Its worse shes getting ,sounds like now her mom has covit too from them

Last edited: