Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
I watch her, must admit she’s one of my favourites. I’d quite like her to adopt me even though I’m older than her ha ha. Her meal plans, cooking and food shop vlogs are really useful. She does go to Home Bargains and Poundland a lot though!

Reactions: 1

karenjet

VIP Member
Does anyone watch her? I have been for a while as she’s local to me, but she’s like superwoman!

I’ve just watched her Christmas food shop and I’m knackered just reading her planner.

5 kids and having a family party on Christmas Eve! With all mostly homemade party food. I know her hubby helps but it just seems an awful lot to take on. With 5 children would you really be pissing about with scallop and black pudding skewers?!

Her meals of the week videos are really good though. Her food always looks lovely

Reactions: 1

It's me

Iconic Member
I don't watch her daily at all but watched her through out the time she has done YouTube

She has solid ideas that they do Christmas Eve boxes on the first of December so the kids get the use of the stuff out of them such as toys and games and even PJ's!

She obviously has different taste from me with her hauls. A lot of the stuff I think is tat!

She always seemed good about budgeting though which is good.

I don't think I have the strength to watch the vlog suggested!