Arlene Houston

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep seeing Arlene on my fyp, always loads of drama around her. Was wondering what everyone's thoughts were. She's been on live all night after drama with John Shields.

Reactions: 1
Arlenes a nice enough lassie, she's really gullible and clearly has issues with addiction. She was doing really well when I first came across her but seems to have slipped several times now. She needs to face up to her tit and get the proper support for that.
John is a snakey wee hole, how he spoke to Arlene in her own home was vile. He was supposed to be her friend and outed her all over live. He's disgusting!

Reactions: 3
Arlenes a nice enough lassie, she's really gullible and clearly has issues with addiction. She was doing really well when I first came across her but seems to have slipped several times now. She needs to face up to her tit and get the proper support for that.
John is a snakey wee hole, how he spoke to Arlene in her own home was vile. He was supposed to be her friend and outed her all over live. He's disgusting!
I do believe what John was telling her was true and it should never have been said on live. Arlene surrounds herself with enablers on tiktok who seem to buy into her lies. She might be fooling some of her watchers but she really needs to be honest with herself and get help to get clean. Her family must be demented with her.

I do believe what John was telling her was true and it should never have been said on live. Arlene surrounds herself with enablers on tiktok who seem to buy into her lies. She might be fooling some of her watchers but she really needs to be honest with herself and get help to get clean. Her family must be demented with her.
Yeah there are too many people pretending to believe her bullshit and enabling her, there's only so many times she can use the same excuses!
She's not very nice to her dad and stepmum, considering their priority is keeping her daughter safe!

I don't think she even has her dog anymore, it's been papped to her friend Billy. She speaks so badly of her step mum as you say and if it wasn't for her and her dad, her wee girl would end up goodness knows where. She's so ungrateful and entitled and thinks the council is going to hand her a council house of her choosing when she only has herself to worry about. There are many deserving families still trying to get council housing. I also hate when she refers to the "nut hoose" as it's disrespectful to people who have mental health issues. I think she plays stupid but she's super fly and switched on when it comes to getting what she wants.

I don't think she even has her dog anymore, it's been papped to her friend Billy. She speaks so badly of her step mum as you say and if it wasn't for her and her dad, her wee girl would end up goodness knows where. She's so ungrateful and entitled and thinks the council is going to hand her a council house of her choosing when she only has herself to worry about. There are many deserving families still trying to get council housing. I also hate when she refers to the "nut hoose" as it's disrespectful to people who have mental health issues. I think she plays stupid but she's super fly and switched on when it comes to getting what she wants.
Yeah she's "daft the right way" as they say.
Didn't know the wee dog was away, I don't watch her much anymore. Like I say I think she's nice enough but I can't listen to her lies, hope she gets herself sorted soon and stops looking for pals on the internet!