Arlene Foster

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has ,she seems pretty taken with the idea . I'm surprised tbh I didn't think it was her thing at all.

Reactions: 1
I'd quite like to see more of NI politics because it's often unintentionally hilarious

Here she is talking about abuse, at least she's talking about actual abuse - wanting to see someone dead and all that. Not like the influencers that sell their life and morals to flog any old products and get annoyed at Tattlers having a view on it.

I wonder was it Dr C sent her those 🤭 I believe she’s been inundated with offers since she stepped down everything from £30,000 a time public speaking events to book deals but she’s chose to discuss NI politics on GB news🤷🏼‍♀️ I also never realised how much Farage resembles ‘ The Cat In The Hat “😆

Arlenes set for a peerage next year maybe she’ll have her money from Dr C by then 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is this the face of a woman that’s just been handed a £125k cheque 😂…Good ole Arlene sticking her her guns ,I know where Jeffrey can stick that invite 😅

• Haha